The Friendship Between a Slytherin and a Gryffindor

AN: Hey, guys. Just here posting the daily chapter. Hope you all are okay!

.....

"Ok, so this our dorm, and here is your bed," Ron said while showing Nico around. He eyed his bed and noticed that it had curtains. He was relieved by this since even though Will helped all he could Nico still suffered from PTSD due to Tartarus. Sleeping beside Will had certainly helped but now his boyfriend wasn't here he would have to manage on his own.

"Classes will start tomorrow and now it is time to sleep," Harry said while he changed his shirt and crawled into bed. Nico nodded and realized that it was already late so he went to the bathroom and changed his clothes there.

Apollo had taken care of most of Nico's scars but there was one scar which he couldn't make disappear since it was made by Tartarus' dagger which made it permanent. It went from the left side of his abdomen to the right side of it. Since it was really deep it held a pinkish tint to it despite the fact that he had it for years. After finishing changing into a pair of old grey joggers and a loose black shirt he went to bed.

He drew his curtains and placed a silencing charm inside the space the curtains covered; with that, he fell asleep.

.....

"Keep an eye on my sister! You have to." the voice of a young Nico begged.

"I promise," Percy said.

"She's dead." He closed his eyes.

"No!" Nico shouted louder. "Go away!"

"Go away!" he yelled. "I hate you! I wish you were dead!"

A shimmering image of Bianca appeared in front of Nico. "Father would have preferred if I lived and you died!"

The scene changed and he was in camp facing a crowd of campers. "Really? You think camp would accept a freak like you?" they chanted. "Get out!"

He now found himself in darkness but just enough light that he could see Tartarus face. "It seems that I got a new toy. A demigod no less." He sneered. "I'll carve your skin equal to the number of monsters you have killed and maybe sometimes for fun!"

.....

Nico woke up with a start and sweaty with his clothes stuck to his skin. Seeing the time with his monster proof phone (that somehow was let through by Hogwarts security) he noticed he had an hour to get prepared so he headed the bathroom.

After having a shower he took out the clothes with the Hogwarts logo and put them on. He decided on a white collared shirt with a plain Gryffindor red sweater that had its house sign in the top corner. He cringed at this still not really comfortable wearing colors since he always wore black, making it easier to shadow travel and also because he liked it. He took out some black slacks with black leather shoes that Piper had given for his birthday. He put on his usual classic black watch and left his silver skull ring on.

As he left the common room and walked to the breakfast area he saw that most girls didn't stare as much as they had yesterday. 'Wow, news travels fast.' Nico thought. However, he did saw some boys give him appreciative glances and he smirked at this.

He went over to the Gryffindor table and sat beside Hermione. "Good morning, Nico." Hermione greeted with a friendly smile. Nico liked Hermione, she seemed like a good friend and she reminded him of Annabeth. Nico was about to answer her until he overhead Ron's and Harry's conversation.

"I'm telling you, Harry. That Nico kid looks a bit weird. He wore an all-black outfit when we first met him. And that entrance the first day, it was weird." Ron whispered loudly to Harry

"That a person likes wearing black doesn't mean anything although that trick was a bit weird, that doesn't mean he's bad," Harry replied to Ron.

"You know it isn't considered good manners to speak of someone behind their back," Nico said clearly to Ron. He flushed deep scarlet at being called out and took his seat without saying anything. Harry apologized on his and Ron's behalf and Nico just shrugged, used to this as this was how he was treated his first days at camp. He just turned his head and continued talking to Hermione. Ginny and Neville arrived soon after and joined in on the conversation. After a while, Dumbledore stood up and said that it was time for their first class.

Nico, Neville, and the Golden Trio walked together to their first class which was double potions. The Golden Trio groaned at this while Nico asked them what was wrong, with a confused glance. "You'll see there is this jerk in Slytherin and practically all of them are stuck-up," Harry said.

When they entered he saw a familiar platinum blond head. "Drake!" he exclaimed. Draco was a child of Athena and one of his favorites. He was very skilled with the sword and Nico and would practice endlessly whenever he visited in summers.

"Neeks!" They had made a pact that if Nico was allowed to call him 'Drake' Draco could call him 'Neeks'. The blue-silver-eyed boy got out of his chair in a flash and hug Nico tightly. "Oh my gods, why are you here? Was it your dad?" Draco said the last part in ancient greek.

"Yeah, it was. Why didn't you tell me you went here?"

"It never came up."

Nico rolled his eyes and noticed that the tables were divided by pairs. "Wanna seat together?" Draco nodded and they both sat eagerly at the middle row while the two houses were giving puzzled looks at seeing a Gryffindor talking animatedly with a Slytherin. The pair ignored the eyes and continued catching up. The students were woken out of their daze by the slamming of the door.

"Everyone, please open your books to page 49. We'll be making Veritaserum."

.....

AN: Hope you all enjoyed it and hope you have a great day! Stay safe, everyone! 

PS: What Nico is wearing is the image above.