Relief

𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕒

After another 20 minutes or so, we make it back to the loft, and I see Josh's nerves skyrocketing as we reach the point where we have to be buzzed in.

"It's okay Josh, they'll be relieved to see you; they're probably all sitting by the buzzer waiting to hear anything," I say, rubbing his arm comfortingly as he sighs and then wraps his arm around my waist, smiling.

"Okay," he breathes out.

I walk forward and press the button labeled 'Matthews.'

"Hey losers, it's Maya," I say one of the lines that I like to say into it and Josh laughs lightly.

"And Josh," he adds.

"Oh thank god, come in," I hear Topanga say, and we immediately hear the familiar buzz, indicating that she unlocked the door and let us in.

Josh opens the door and holds it open for me and Dillon (who's still against my hip), and I give him a quick peck on the cheek and say, "Thanks Boing."

He laughs lightly and follows in behind me, us quickly going up to the loft.

Josh knocks on the door and it flies open, revealing Topanga as she pulls us in, closing the door quickly and encasing us in a hug.

"I was so worried," she breathes out," hugging us a little too tight.

"I get it, but you're gonna kill us and Dillon," I say, strained due to the force of how tight she is hugging us.

"Oh, sorry," Topanga says, loosening her grip.

"Here, you're about to be attacked in more hugs, let me take him," she says, and we laugh as I hand her Dillon and she takes him to the hallway, probably putting him down for a well-needed nap.

Right as she leaves, I do get attacked by Farkle and Riley, while Josh and I are pulled apart when Cory yells, "Ma brotha!!" and takes him in his arms.

"Ma brotha," Josh sighs.

"Are you okay?" Farkle asks as they pull away.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say.

"We were so worried," Riley says.

"I know, I'm so sorry," I say, putting my head down.

"It's okay Peaches," Riley says, "Just maybe don't run off like you did, at least tell us where you're going or respond to our texts and calls."

"I know, I just wasn't thinking. I love you guys," I reply, holding out my arms for them and embracing them again.

"We love you too," Farkle says, and I hug them tightly and comfortably.

About 15 seconds later, we pull away. I look at them and see them both with smirks on their faces. Oh god.

"What happened to you guys?" Riley asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You and Josh.." Farkle says and I smile, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"We're amazing," I say, and they smile.

"You guys are perfect for each other," Farkle states, and I smile. "Simple as that."

"You're so cute," Riley adds, Farkle nodding in agreement.

"Thanks guys," I say.

"Oh course Maya; we'll always support you, especially when you're with someone who makes you this happy," Farkle says.

"What he said," Riley agrees, and we laugh, "Now, go, my love struck best friend."

We laugh again and Farkle and Riley push me over to Josh, making me laugh more.