Shopping, Smiling and Sleeping

𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕒

The rest of the day was absolutely perfect. Josh held Dillon as I finished my lunch, and we all went back to the playground, letting out our inner kids as Topanga held Dillon for Josh and I. He was up for a little bit and we took the opportunity for Josh to push him down his first slide and into my arms. He also got the chance to go in one of those baby swings, and long story short, he's obsessed with both. He got tired again pretty quickly, so we put him back in his stroller with his blanky and binky and he was out cold.

Riley and I then dragged everyone on the long walk to the nearest subway so we could take it to Manhatten Mall. To our great surprise, the kids had fun, along with the boys. But, I wouldn't really know since Cory and Josh split up pretty early on, they said something about getting Dillon his first Phillies jersey

Whatever; I honestly don't trust the two by themselves, but Topanga did, and I trust her.

After about 2 hours of shopping without the boys, I get a text from the Boing himself.

𝙱𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 ⚾💙: 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍 😘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜?
𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 🐦: 😘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷, 𝚍𝚞𝚑 😒
𝙱𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 ⚾💙: 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?
𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 🐦: 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝙱𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 ⚾💙: 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎́ ❤

I laugh softly, making Riley look at me expectantly, "It's just Josh, they're looking for us."

She smiles as I show her the texts, then it turns into a smirk, "Hummingbird?"

I blush and shake my head at her as I quickly place my phone in my back pocket, "Long story."

"Oh you are so telling me that story later," she says, laughing lightly at my reaction. I sigh, knowing I won't win this fight.

About 15 minutes later, I'm about to go in the dressing room where I feel some all-too-familiar arms wrap around my waist.

I lean against his chest and sigh in comfort, "Boing," I greet.

"Gorgeous," he replies, pecking me on the lips quickly before saying, "That black dress for anyone special?"

I blush and look down at him seeing a black dress that I was planning to get for a possible date night to surprise him, and also Riley literally forced me to at least try it on.

"Nope," I whisper, "No one that you know, so I suggest that you go and wait outside, there's no point in you seeing it."

"Bu-" he says, but Topanga links her arm with his, leading him out of the store.

"You heard her," she says as she is facing towards the exit and he's still facing me, since that was the way he was facing when she started to take him away. I have to stifle a laugh as Josh pouts and Topanga leaves him outside the store with Cory, who clearly knew to wait outside. She turns around as she unlinks her arm from his and struts right back into the store casually, and then taking it one step further and saying, "Carry on," to the people in the store who were staring at the interaction.

Now, I can't hold in my laughter.

"I know, you're welcome; now please, try it on," she says, ushering me into one of the dressing rooms while I still haven't stopped laughing.

After a solid minute of laughing, I finally am able to control my breathing, and I start to try on the things that I picked out.

After putting on my first outfit (a/n: we're going left to right here with the picture on top), I come out to see Riley already in her's.