Movie Day

𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕒

Once Josh leaves with Dillon and the diaper bag filled with things that will to keep him and Dillon busy for at least a few hours, leaving Gabi and I alone in the apartment to have some good old sister time. Well, now it's mother-daughter time; but nonetheless, we get to spend some much needed time together.

About 10 minutes into our routine of quickly going back to our rooms and changing right back into PJs, I'm now in the kitchen making some popcorn for our movie night, or well, movie day.

Just as the microwave goes off, an adorable little blond comes out of her room, in her adorable grey pajamas that match mine. I smile at her, feeling more and more like one of those tacky Instagram moms, but you know what? I don't care in the slightest. She is the most addorable little girl I've ever seen, and I love her to the ends of the worlds; that's all I really care about.

I take out the popcorn just as she comes into the kitchen and says, "All done! What are we doing?"

I place another bag of popcorn into the microwave and start it, pouring the bag of popcorn that's done into a bowl, and sigh, "Well.... I thought that we could just hang out in the living room, watching some Disney movies and maybe I could give you a little makeover; I know how much you love that."

Her smile widens as she nods vigorously, "Yay!"

"You like that plan?" I tease, completely amused by her excitement. By now, she's nearly jumping up and down, nonstop nodding.

"Ya-Ya-Ya-Ya-Ya" she says, getting even more excited by the second. Then the microwave beeps and I open it, taking the popcorn out and pouring it into another bowl, "Let's go then." She nods as I grab the bowls and go off into the living room, Gabi following close behind.

"Okay," I sigh, sitting down and bringing her to my lap, making her giggle lightly, "You ready for girls night?"

"So ready," she giggles, making me hug her tighter and sigh.

"Let's do this," I say, putting the popcorn on the coffee table and grabbing the remote from it, turning it on and starting our day.

╞═══════════╡✿╞═══════════╡

Word Count: 383
Sorry for such a short part, but I thought it was a cute little Gabi and Maya filler.