Epilogue

𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕒

Ever since I graduated high school (after what seemed like way too long, to be honest), my life has been like a dream, but what is a dream without some nightmares along the way?

2 years after I graduated high school, I made the choice that I should finally do something about my passion: art and illustration.

So, I said 'you only live once' and applied to the Pratt Institute of New York, and I got accepted.

I got my long-awaited degree in Illustration, Painting, and Art Teaching Education, with a few business classes along the way in case everything fell through.

And all of this was while I was still raising and taking care of my two kids, and by further extension, during Dillon's Terrible Twos.

And trust me, it was terrible.

It was full of tantrums on top of tantrums, and not just Dillon having tantrums. This included Gabi having a tantrum about how she thinks I'm abandoning her because of Dillon's constant tantrums.

All the while being with the most amazing person in the universe.

We got married.

We finally got married, after 6 years of our promise.

So, I guess you could say that I have had a lot of variables thrown into my life path.

But I think my calculations were right.

Now, what about you?

╞═══════════╡✿╞═══════════╡

Word Count: 223
Hey all :/

It was time for this book to come to a close. However, I'm entering the Wattys!!! AGHHH!!

Hello Watty Judges 👋

Much love ❤️