"He's too sleepy until he said and do that to me. Dear heart, please ignore whatever he said or do to me. I know you're strong." prayed Mew in his heart and not long after that, he fell asleep.

Gulf woke up at exactly 8am in the morning and he feels so comfortable in Mew's arms. He looked at his husband for a while. He caressed his cheek.

"You're so handsome, love. I wonder why you're still chasing me. I wonder why you're still not giving up on me even though it's already two years but thank you so much for doing all that."

"Thank you too for requesting this one month or else, I would lose you forever. Please just wait for me until this one month is over naa, husband. I promised I will make you and our family happy again. Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat love you, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat so much."

"I don't know why you're avoiding me. I don't know why you distanced yourself from me. I don't know why you're not doing anything to win my heart back but I promise you this, Mr. Husband. I will do anything to win your heart back. Even if I need to be bold to you, I will do it." whispered him to Mew.

Gulf kissed Mew's cheek and forehead. He got up and he took a shower. He went out from the bathroom twenty minutes later and Mew is still sleeping.

"Sleep well naa boo. I'll wake you up later."

Then, he sat down on his bed and whispered to the twins, "Papa is going to make the breakfast for daddy. I'm begging you now, please don't get up so early naa twinnies. Please let papa and daddy have our sweet breakfast for a while."

After he said that, he went out immediately and went straight to the kitchen to prepared the breakfast.

"What do we have here? Hmmm, instant pancakes..... Set..... Drinks..... Milkshake..... Chocolate milkshake..... Strawberry milkshake..... Vanilla milkshake..... I will make three milkshakes and let him choose what to drink. Okay, all set! Let's start working!" said Gulf excitedly.

He finished preparing the breakfast forty five minutes later and he was satisfied. He was satisfied when he sees the result of the pancakes and the milkshake that he made.

"First move is done! I hope he likes it! Now I'm going to wake him up but I need to take his belongings from the room first."

With that, he went to the room to take Mew's belongings and went back to his room. He bowed down to wake his husband up.

"Love..... Husband..... Wake up..... Mewwwww..... Wake up naa..... It's 9.15am now. Mewwwww..... Miawwwww....." Gulf keeps on shaking Mew's body but he didn't give and respond.

"Don't want to wake up? Don't blame me for this!" Gulf kissed Mew's lips and he bit his lips.

Mew felt like someone's kissing him and he thought he was dreaming. But when he felt that someone biting his lips, he groaned in pain.

He opened his eyes and he was shocked that Gulf were that someone who's kissing him. Mew accidentally pushed him a bit harsh.

"Ouchhh! Why did you push me so harsh? It's painful you know." Gulf pouted.

"I-I'm sorry, Gulf. I didn't mean to pushed you that harsh." Mew touched his own lips and he looked at Gulf.