Chapter 35

Chapter 35
The Rumors Start
.
.
.
.
.

3 weeks later....

Ariana's POV

"James what is this?" I said watching the tv. "They think Jariana is back on and with a secret! James get in here!"

He came running in from the bathroom wrapped in a towel

He stared at the tv with a wtf face

"Do you think your parents did this?"

"I-I I don't know"

I bit my lip and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I'll clear this up, I promise. I'll go do it now"

"James" I stopped him from going out the door "first off put some pants on and if we go denying it, their gonna find out we lied sooner or later. I'm starting to show now people are going to be asking questions and making assumptions."

"We can either face it or hide from it" He said down next to me and takes my hand. "Its up to you"

"I'd had to make myself ready for this but the question is are you ready to let this out"

"It's doesnt matter what I think"

"Yes it does, if we do this its gonna be together"

We both sat there for a moment in silence.

"My parents called this morning... They want to talk to me well us they want to apologize"

"You expect me to go back there just to be humiliated again by your parents. I don't want to go through that again"
.
.
.
1 week ago....

"Your both children, getting drunk is one thing but unprotected drunk sex is another. We didn't raise you to be like this"

"I wonder how I got this way, and no its because of Ariana, you two drove me up the wall about every little thing"

"James your life was on a perfect route until she came along"

"Leave Ariana out of this!"

"James.. Calm down" I grab his arm
"No I'm sick and tired of this"

"Ariana was the best thing thats ever happened to me, if it wasn't for her I would have never stood up for myself"

"She doesn't deserve someone like you. Maslow's deserve the best and thats why we believe Isabella is much better choice"

I was holding my breath, I can't sit and take this anymore

I ran out of the house crying my eyes out

.
.
.
.
.

"James I can't have another episode like that again"

"I understand why you'd never want to go back there again. But I have too let me find out what they really want"

"Yea know, we can stop down there . I'll stay in the car and when if you think their really gonna apologize you can come get me"

"I know your not comfortable, you don't have too"

"Like I said we're in this together now" I half smiled "now go put some pants on"

"Almost forgot about that" he laughed

He went in my bathroom to put some clothes on

"I have a photoshoot in an hour" I said loud enough for him to hear "if you want to drive me you want"

"You really think a photoshoot is a good idea. Your starting to show now"

"I'll be in girly dress' not a bikini"

"I still don't think its a good idea"

"I've been sitting on my butt doing nothing since the wedding. James this my career too I can't just do nothing for 9 months"

"I agree but a photoshoot is different than recording an album"

"I can drive myself" I said putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys

"Ari" he called coming down the stairs

"Come on Ari, listen to me"

"Your lucky I'm coming to your parents tonight. So please let me do something for myself"

"Fine, we're leaving at 5 so be ready please"

"Yea know, I'd feel better if someone went with you"

"I have to do somethings on my own"

I left the house..