Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Wedding Talk

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ariana's POV

2 months went by to fast.

Here I an sitting at dinner with Taylor, Lucy and Kendall.

Kucy were trying to figure out a place and guest list for there engagement party.

While Taylor and I just caught up on things

She told me about her night in Paris with Logan the last time I saw them. I said how I only hung out with James at the park cuz Nathan had to leave early like always.

And Taylor is planing her next tour watch should take place in about a year.

By than I hope to have released my next album.

We looked at Kendall and Lucy who were sitting next to us. They were really into a place they just found on the beach. They gave each other high fives like there playing a video game or something.

Cute very cute.

"Oh Ari, Taylor can you help us with the guest list. Obviously as my bridesmaids your gonna be there"

"Bridesmaids?" I said in a little shook

"Yes maid of honer" she answered me

"Maid of honer? Holy shit Lucy" I hugged her so tight.

"Kevin is my groom of honer or what ever they call it"

We laugh

"So I'll be walking with Kevin, awesome!"

"We already have it arranged that Taylor you'll be with Logan and Alexa with Carlos and James is gonna be with my sister. And Kenneth is with Ashely"

Ashely is her best friend from pll.

"You guys!" Tay and I said hugging them

~~~~~~

They announced it to rest of the group they all went crazy obviously.

These next few months were filled with me planing everything from dressing fittings to hotels were staying at since the wedding is gonna be in snowy New York city.

I had to work with Kevin to plain the bachelor and bacheloret party's were gonna be we agreed Los Vegas

To save money, were staying at the same hotel but different floors and stuff and its me and Kevin's job to make sure we don't cross paths the whole weekend. Cuz were gonna give them a little break from each other and time to relax a little cuz there are so stressed out right now.

Its gonna take place one month before the wedding in November.

You'd like to know our dress color. A very light pink. So it matches the winter snow as Lucy said and I just go along with it.

Ps Lucy had us crying when she was in her wedding dress. She looks so stunning I think I fainted for a sec.