Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Leaving for Vegas

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ariana's POV

.

.

.

4 months of crazy wedding plaining all on hold for one weekend

"Come on Lucy!" We were practically pulling her and Kendall apart. "You guys have the rest of your life's together next month, you can survive a weekend"

Smart me and Kevin put us on different flights so we will get there 3 hours before the boys.

All 6 of us girls boarded the plane. Thank god none of us are scaried of flighting or I would have a heart attack. With 2 new girls to our group I hope than keep up.

I put a lot of work into this weekend nothing/no one is fuck it up.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

We got there around 10pm so we hung out in the hotel room, had a glass of wine watched a movie and Lucy was out cold by 11:30.

The sweet was so big we each got are own rooms and Lucy's got her own bathroom with a bath/shower.

I stayed up till about 1am with Ashely

I did good. Now tomorrow morning we are plained to be at the hotel spa by 11am the the rest of the day id up to the girls than at 9pm we hit the city for the most fun night we ever had.

______________________________________

authors note here. this chapter is way to short but its because I'm saving all of the things that gonna happen Vegas for next chapter

ch19 is gonna be huge the longest chapter of the story but its very important.

I'm bring back some Jariana action! and Who's "anonymous"????? hummmmm

well you won't find out in the next chapter but Its gonna come back and bit this person in ass soon enough. so I'm warning you now! be prepared for the biggest chapter yet!