Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sky Full Of Stars

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

,

.

Alexa's POV

"You guys ready?" I asked everyone was talking forever to get the car.

"Hello sweet cakes"

"Honey hey" I said to Carlos, he almost landed on my lap. "Driver to fanciest restaurant in all of Paris please"

"But babe I don't have anything niceish enough to wear to dinner" I said

"Don't worry. Your dress that I love is in that back"

"The black with purple strip" He nods his head. "Babe!"

I hugged his arm and kissed his cheek.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taylor's POV

"Logan can I please open my eyes now" I asked as he led me somewhere.

"Nope. Yea know how much you've always loved the one building a little ways behind the tower?"

"Yeaaaa" I said mysterious

"And you've always wanted to have a tall glass of wine on the roof at a table with a white cloth over it and watch the night sky with the tower lights in the background?"

"You remember more than I thought" I said in surprise.

"Hey I listen. Ok now open your eyes"

My jaw dropped.

"Everything perfect down the little details. The right kind of wine, a waiter in a tux to serve us the wine. The most star-y night with most amazing man"

I turned to him "thank you" i hugged him.

"Its Our last night together. I had to make it special" he took my hand to my seat, he pushed me in than sat in his.

"Thank you sir" He said as the waiter poured us our wine.

"Now spot our your special stars" he said looking up at the sky

"See the one, to the left of the moon. That one always shines the brightest to me"

"How can you tell its the same one?" He asked

"I can't really explain it but I can't just tell" I said with a smile

I named off a few more. Logan just sat back and let me explain my whole imagination through these simple stars

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ariana's POV

"Whats up stranger?" I said leaning against a tree in the small park across the street from the hotel.

"Nothing much. Where's Nat?" James asked throwing a frisbee for Fox.

"Just leaving on his plane. I has a band performance tomorrow morning." He nodded his head like he was saying cool "can I throw one?" I ask him he hands me the frisbee.

I throw it a perfect straight line. Fox chases after it.

"Nice throw"

"Thank you"

It was a small minute of silents. Before I spoke up again.

"So I heard that Kucy had a wonderful time tonight"

"Oh really"

"Yea, I'm guessing you don't know what happened"

"Did anything spectacular happen?" He asked

"Yes actually, but you don't sound very interested soo I'll leave it there" I acted like I was leaving

"Oh come on Ari tell me"

"Ok, Kendall asked Lucy to marry him!" I blurt out in a quick second with a huge smile

"Holy shit now way" Kendall got the gouts to ask Lucy wow this surprising yet amazing

Hoy shit dude!

"He didn't tell you guy he was gonna do it? I would think he would have told his best friends"

"No he didn't tell me or the guys. Did he tell you?"

"No, do you think he's stupid enough to tell Lucys best friends"

"Guess not. But I can't believe it. Little Ken is gonna be a husband"