Chapter five- Let's heal.

The meeting was great. After we realised that we are all very excited the energy built up and we three just vibed a little. I pitched in a lot of ideas about clothing. June talked about the models that would be perfect for the first issue and Amber  seemed to kinda let down her walls and got really chatty. I think she kinda liked me. Platonically.

We came out of the restaurant and I hailed for a taxi for them. One stopped by.

"It was really great talking to you. I feel the idea getting more substantial now. June made a great choice. Because of you I believe in my dreams even strongly now." Amber said smiling. She leaned in for a hug and it was tighter than necessary. I kinda felt nice.

It felt weird to know that June suggested me to Amber. That means he's been checking out my work and he admires it and what went down in the men's room a couple hours ago might have crushed that reputation in his eyes now.

Amber slid into the passenger seat, keeping door open for June. He smiled at me.

"It was great meeting you. I rarely see her so happy after meeting people." He said looking at Amber.

"It feels like a compliment coming from you guys. I am grateful that you approached me." I thanked back.

"And June, I am really sorry what you had to see in the men's room. I don't know what came over me..."

"It's really nothing. Actually I wanted to give you this later but here. I'd really appreciate if you come." He handed me a card. "Kundalini meditation and healing" it read.

"Good bye" he said getting into the car and I smiled at both of them. The car drove away.

I looked at the card once again wondering what it meant. I walked towards my car. I put the card in the bottle holder and drove off.

As soon as I reached home I removed my shoes and went to wash my face. I came to my work desk and quickly googled "kundalini meditation and healing". Their official website seemed to be the first result. I clicked and it loaded quickly. The top slider showed images of people standing in traditional Indian clothing and they had some big bowls in their hands. June was standing in the back wearing a white embroidered Kurta. I started reading the info.

Kundalini meditation and healing is a small initiative to help people meet themselves. We master in healing bodies by ancient Tibetan sound bowls  and the power of meditation. We have experts from India and Bali who have healed countless people and helped them revive the vibrations of their bodies and listen to the sound of their soul.

Sounds like a cult!

The website said the recent event is a sound bath and it is today in the evening at 7. It was written in small letters that anyone who's interested to attend must bring a mat and a water bottle.

I had nothing to do and since I am already into yoga, I got sold. It's something new and I'd love to see what it is. I got up and crashed into my bed.

...................

I jolted up from the little nap because of that horrible dream. Apparently, Spock told me to go to the engine room of the ship and press the red button that will restart the ship. I really don't know what that meant.

I checked the time on the wall clock and it said 6. I quickly went to the bathroom had a quick shower. I came out to stand in front of my wardrobe. What the hell am I supposed to wear?

I don't have any Kurta and I don't even know if everyone will wear one. I just took out my gym clothes and reminded myself to stop by that ethnic Indian store.