Chapter three- The Call.

Teddys POV

The sunrays woke me up as I felt there was too much light inside my eyes as they were closed. I squinted to look at the clock and it was 7. I got up from the bed and waited for my organs to wake up too. My hand move towards my phone and I stopped midway. I realised I need to get through my morning routine first. I need to control my toxic habits. The blog that I read told me that I should listen to my body and practice self love. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. Hair disheveled and little dark circles that I'll later hide with concealer.

"I love myself." I smiled looking at my reflection. The smiled dropped a little as it felt like a lie.

"I focus on myself and I prioritize myself over anyone. I am important. I am loved and I chose happiness and love over everything else." It felt nice as I finished the worlds.

I took my phone and connected to the Bluetooth audio placed on the fireplace counter. I selected the morning playlist and hit shuffle play. Spotify started playing Taylor swift.

I rushed through the washroom rituals and washed my face with a seaweed facewash I brought 2 weeks ago. I did little yoga from the training app and then took a shower . I came out to my ringing phone.

I picked up

"Hello, am I talking to Mr. Teddy Miles?" A heavy voice said.

"Yes, this is him"

"Hello teddy, this is Amber Riley" I skipped a heartbeat as I heard those words. "I am a former supermodel, I left a month ago to start my own magazine. I have a clear vision with this magazine but i want to start everything from scratch. I loved your work for El Hombré. I love how you work with textures and support new and talented designers. I really hope to meet you over lunch where we can talk further about this. Of course, if it's possible"

I quickly picked up my schedule to see if anything is lined up. " Let me check my schedule for today, ms. Riley." I opened to see only one styling that should take about 4 hours. I could easily be free till lunch. "I am free for lunch, ms Riley. " I said it in very professional tone. God! Only if she knew I have her poster in my hall.

"Very well, I'll make reservations at 2. I'll message you the address. Thanks for making time, Mr. Miles!"

"My pleasure. I'm looking forward to the lunch" I stated without screeching.

I put the phone down. It took me several seconds to come to the realization that Amber Riley just called me! Hell! This is a big apportunity.

I quickly went to my closet and picked up a grey underwear with silver waistband. I slid into it as it gently enveloped my crotch and buttocks. I decided to go monotone. I slid into black trousers that hung firmly on my hips and dropped exactly till my ankles without slouching on my feet. I picked up a black dress shirt and a casual black jacket with necessary structure. I put on a couple of chains for a little bling and then sat on my bed to slide into my black dress slip on shoes with shoeliners on feet.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at the chains and how they fell on the hair on my chest. Somehow some images flashed in my head. I remember how Lucas looked at my chest frequently through conversation. I smile at that thought being proud at myself that I am choosing to only letting thoughts affect me positively.

I picked a moisturizer tube from the table and applied a dollop on my face evenly. I bought this new one same time I bought my seaweed facewash. It had SPF so I don't need to apply sunscreen over it. I then picked up a corrector pen made for men and applied on the half arch of bottom eye socket. Then tapped with my ring fingers to even then out. Perfect. I'm ready to go.

I picked up my phone and closed the door on My way out. I dialled my assistant Dina to meet me at  The Wood's, A hotel where my newest client is staying. He's a new actor. Handsome, tall and talented. I told Dina to also bring the outfit rack with her.

.............

I sat on the couch as Dina arranged the shirts on hangers to put them back on the rack, waiting for for Finneas to come out.

He came out wearing a printed orange and brown Cuban collar shirt with beige cotton trousers, ironed to give them very strong structure. I bowed down to cuff the trousers to one fold and and directed him put on brown sandals. I really don't want to do the usual shoes today. I then have him a thin golden chain and he was ready!

I watched the clock. It was 1 PM. I checked my phone to see the address where I'd be having lunch with Amber Riley. It was a restaurant not very far from here. I asked Dina to return the rack back to the inventory as I don't have any styling to do for a week.

.............

I got off at the restaurant and nervously walked inside to the receptionist. I'm meeting THE Amber Riley!

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation?" The receptionist greeted me.

"Yes, I'm supposed to join Ms. Riley for lunch"

"Very well sir, let me direct you" he said and started walking ahead of me. I followed him.

I noticed Amber talking with someone. A man in his late thirties I suppose. He looked kinda hot!