Chapter Four- The heartbeats.

"here, mister" the receptionist said arriving at the table.

"Hello Teddy" Amber gets up from the table and so does the man. I shake hands with amber and then with him. His dark eyes kind of hinting trust and dominance. His full lips curled up in a small smile that kinda made my gut heavy. He noticed me checking out his lips and suddenly I gathered myself.

We all sat down together.

"So, teddy, this is June. My brother. He's also a model and will be the co-owner of the magazine" I smiled at him. He smiled too. This time bigger than before showing his crooked teeth and full cheeks. His eyes hiding as he smiled more. God, he's cute too.

June, very unusual name for a man. He doesn't look American though.

Waiter arrived with Manus in his hand and he greeted us handing out three menus. Think we'll be having lunch first and then we'll talk.

"So, Ms. Riley I have to tell you I'm a very big fan you. I think it's safe to say now that I have a big poster of you in my living room"

Amber smiles. Looking down kinda not impressed! June also has a pressed up smiled on his face.

"I'm really flattered. I've been in modelling industry for quite some time and it took me some courage to finally let it go and follow my vision with this magazine. So, I'm sorry to say I don't feel very proud after your statement because modelling isn't what I really wanted to do." She said as she looked for what to order.

I like her already. She says what's on her mind and doesn't think too much about it. She's sounds confident and fierce. Well she has to be considering she just left a very well paying job to pursue her dream.

I looked at the menus and gave my order to the waiter quickly and then Amber and June followed. The waiter took the menus and headed back to kitchen.

"So Teddy, I wanna say im really impressed by your styling on Finneas. He really looks like he had a makeover. He seems like he's just rediscovered himself." June stated as he watched live coverage of red carpet for the premiere.

"Thanks a lot. Although, it's collective work of his hairstylist, his publicist and PR. Can't take whole credit"

"You're just being modest" he stated as he put the phone down.

"Yup, you are!" Amber said as she smiled.

I smiled too. Amber just complimented me! Wow! Well she supported a compliment but I'll take  it as directly from her.

I realized that June is observing me without looking at him directly. Which is kinda making me uncomfortable. Suddenly I felt heavy I my gut which made me realise I need to go to men's room.

"Excuse me! I'll be back soon" I declared as I got up from my seat and left the table as Amber and June nodded in approval.

I entered the men's room and peed in the urinal. As I came to wash my hands towards the sink I saw someone. Blond hair in buzzcut and 6 feet tall he was washing his hands at the sinks. I couldn't see his face. As I moved close I realized it was someone else. My chest felt heavy as images of Jackson started flashing in front of my eyes. I can't believe this is still affecting me. My heartbeats increased as I felt my body getting stiff and heavy. My legs felt weak and I couldn't carry myself to stand anymore. As soon as the man left the room, I dropped on the ground getting myself wet because somehow floor was also wet.

"1, 2, 3, 4 5, 6,......" I started counting the tiles on the wall to distract myself. I can't believe this. This is after a month and a half. I thought I healed myself out of this. Stream of tears started to flow from both my eyes.