-Yeah?-

-Anything yet?-

-Got some photo evidence of Y/N making out with bird man-

-WHAT?!- Sudden voice in the background

-Well then, seems like we have another mission to plan. Get back and print the photos, it seems out demon girl didn't take the warning seriously, she now has to deal with the punishment-

-Yes sir-

the stranger hangs up the phone before looking at the house you were in, they could see you and Keigo cuddling with smiles, looking into each others eyes with love "I'm sorry I had to do this Y/N, you look happy with this man who hasn't done bad shit but...that's what happens when you don't follow warnings as much as it's painful but we all have to make sacrifices"

-Hours Later-
*Narrator Pov*
After last night you and Keigo spoke about how this was going to work, Keigo agreed to wait as long as it takes for everything to end and you could be free from all the trauma bull shit. After you had your chat you both went back to bed and cuddled until you both fell asleep. You woke up with the sun hitting your eyes, you got up and stretched but before you were able to get up fully out of bed you felt someone pulling you back in. You turned to see a sleepy handsome bird man, clinging onto your waist and groaning at the sudden movement "Mmm kid get back into bed" "Hehe Hawks we gotta get up. Don't forget we need to check up on Rumi" he groaned again before getting up but still hugging you close to him "If you go check on Rumi, I'll make breakfast. How bout that?" you thought about it before responding "Deal, hope you can cook good haha, also NO chicken please" "WHAT?! No please birdy I can't have a good morning breakfast without chicken. Pweassseee" he gave you pouty eyes before you sighed "How can I say 'no' to that face" he gave you a big cheeky smile before kissing your cheek and speed walking to the kitchen. You laughed at his silly personality before you lost the smile, you couldn't stop thinking about the warning, you really wanted to be with Keigo, so badly. You loved the way he treated you and the fact he was willing to die for you but you don't want him to die, not even for you. You felt a shiver on your spine, a shiver that that something bad was to come.

You decided to get up and walk into Rumi's room, you knocked on the door and entered to see Rumi sitting up on the bed "Hey, your up. How are you feeling?" "I'm feeling better thanks. What happened after I got knocked out?" "Well, demon me and that giant dude fought more around the house, Keigo arrived and saved me before I was about to be killed. Keigo carried you home, we fixed your wounds so you could heal better and rest before he helped with my wounds and then umm..." you blushed and looked away "What?" "Keigo kissed me"  "WHAT?! OH MY GOD SIS! YES!" "Rumi don't you remember the warning?" she stopped and remembered before pouting "Oh yeah, did you have to tell him?" "I told him but still didn't give him FULL info about who it is and such. He wasn't happy obviously but we spoke it out and got some sleep" "What did you two agreed on?" "Well we both confessed but we will keep that between us and you only, not to make it public not even a hint of us been closer in public until all this has been sorted out and done with" she nodded before responding "Ok fair enough but also good idea" you both smiled before she started sniffing the air "What smells so good? Where is it coming from?" "Oh Keigo is cooking breakfast while I check up on you" "Oh my god yes, I'm hungry as fuck" you laughed at her behaviour before you helped her up and walked with her to the kitchen to see Keigo humming a song while getting breakfast finished up. "Oh hey Rumi, how are you feeling after yesterday?" Rumi sat down at the dinning room table next to you "I'm better thank you and thank you for saving me and Y/N by the way" he smiled at her with a big smile, the same one he gave you when you let him make chicken "No problem bunny girl. Anyways you hungry? Breakfast has just been served" he placed everything down on the table "Oh my god yes, let's dig in PLlEEAASE!" you and Keigo laughed at her childish action before grabbing a plate and grabbing what you felt like eating. 
For your plate you grabbed pancakes with maple syrup and some bacon and eggs. Keigo obviously had chicken while Rumi grabbed mostly everything, bacon and eggs, pancakes and toast with juice. 

After breakfast you all sorted yourselves out before deciding to have a chill day since the school still required all three of you to have time off. "So what did you guys want to do today?" Rumi asked while seeing Keigo randomly playing with your (Hair length and colour) hair while using one of his feathers to playing with your nose and cheek to make you smile and laugh. "Well I'm honestly ok with anything, just as long my lil bird is with me" Keigo responded with a smile and blush "Well obviously you bird brain. What about a movie or shopping or whatever" "Well honestly I don't want to leave the house guys. I'd like to chill here, we can even order food and watch films together" both Rumi and Keigo were ok with the idea. 
You all decided to order Pizza for lunch later on as it was still breakfast hour, Keigo created what he called 'A Bird Nest' for you all to get comfy in while you got the option to pick a movie to which you chose (favorite movie). 
While watching the movie, Rumi wrapped herself in her favorite fluffy blanket while you were wrapped in Keigo's wings and arms, his head resting on your shoulder while sometimes leaving kisses on your shoulder, neck and cheek "Hawks please, I'm trying to watch the movie" you giggled as his cuddles got more clingy "But your too fucking cute to not kiss my birdy" you giggled again before you went back to the movie until you felt your phone going off, as you went to reach it, Rumi beat you to it. She saw it was your mother calling.
"Don't answer it Y/N. Not important" she declined it and threw it on one of the chairs were you wouldn't reach. You looked at her and gave her the eye contact communication.

-Y/N- "She wanting trouble again like last night?"

-Rumi- "Highly sis, ignore the bitch. She lied to you so not worth it at all"

-Y/N- "Ok, thank you"

Rumi and you smiled at each other before you cuddled up to Keigo more to which he left a kiss on your forehead and a comment "I love you my lil bird. Don't forget that"