5

Okay so I didn't clarify a couple things, so from this chapter onward:

Damian will call Hazel by last name- because now after getting to know her he knows it, before she was just 'Hazel' cause everyone else calls her Hazel. (did that make sense)?

Also,  more fourth wall breaks by Hazel are coming in, because she's just giving off young female Deadpool vibes to me rn- minus the extreme cussing.

Plus, im sorry if i dont censor some swears, i get lazy.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE UNEVEN POSTING- I was working on my other ffs and forgot this one existed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*********************************************************************************

DAMIAN POV:

There she goes again. I narrow my eyes irritably at Victoria Folgers, who just blew a pathetic little kiss in my direction.

We sat on the bench at the front of the school, having arrived rather early. The other students mingle about on the pavement and lawn, enjoying their time before the school bell rang and doomed us to six hours of pure boredom.

I understood that I was the epitome of masculine perfection, but Folgers did not need to ogle and undress me with her eyes every time I was nearby. Thank goodness I only had two classes with her.

Kent smiled over at his phone, and I tsked. "You're smiling like a maniac. Who are you texting?" I crane my neck over his shoulder, relieved to have some sort of distraction from the idiotic girl that kept annoying me from afar,  but he shifts away from me.

"It's nobody-" He mumbled, fingers flying over the keyboard, a sparkle in his blue eyes as his phone dinged again with a new message.

"If it is 'nobody', then why are you hiding the screen from me?"

"Because you'll do exactly what you're doing now, trying to get into my business."

"T-t. Is it a girl?"

Kent immediately goes red, the tips of his ears pink as he stutters. "N-no!"

I smirk. "Yes it is. Which one has your attention?"

"She's just a friend. I don't like her like that." Kent glared over at me, and my smirk widened.

"Is it Green?"

"No."

"Her?" I pointed at a female swerving past the crowd, nose buried into her phone.

"No."

"....Cotello?"

Kent bit his tongue, turning away from me. "Shut up, Damian."

"It is Cotello!" I huff. "What's so special about her?"

"Maybe it's that Hazel minds her own business, Damian, and respects my space." Kent snapped, clearly upset. He gets up from his seat and storms off, leaving me utterly alone and confused.

"Kent! Get back here!"

Kent just presses his hands to his ears, walking into the school and out of sight.

I sigh, glaring over at Folgers, before taking out my own phone, wanting a distraction as the thoughts swirled up in my head.

Since when was Kent so fond of Hazel? Wait, ever since she teased me outright- scratch that question. When did they exchange numbers? Is Kent alright? I was a bit nosy...