Listed Ending

You guys were wondering how it ended. ( bish me too)

So i decided to just do Hazel one last favor and dot-jot the vague ideas  that I had planned for the rest of the book :)

Okay, so where were we when wattpad just decided to fck this book in the a$$? Hazel's dad's true intentions were partially revealed,  Rel was in prison, Damian was tracking her blue, Lana (Hazel's mom) was in the Batcave and helping lead the search for her missing daughter (who isnt in Gotham-).

Aight here we go.

- Hazel ends up not escaping from her father's grasp, and he knocks her out, using his  own light powers. ( Eli's dad is apollo so yea)

- To control Hazel, her father drugs her into a coma and  traps her in that ball of energy/light that Hazel had a vision of in earlier chapters- if ya know, you know.

- Rel, who is pissed that Eli ( hazel's dad) took Hazel all for himself, breaks out of Arkham (like it's f'cking hard, a deranged clown does it every other day)

- She goes straight for Damian, who she calls "Hazel's new f*cktoy"  (pfft, Dami wishes) and demands to help find Hazel. 

- Bruce and Lana are like "Hell no, you're the one that shot her three times" 

- So Rel goes solo on the hunt for Hazel. Jason takes it upon himself to keep track of this psycho in case she actually DOES find her, or in case she decides to sabotage the Batfam's search.

-Hazel, who is in that coma, slowly starts seeing a figure in her comatose dreams. She soon interacts with it slowly,  a few words exchanged here and there. That shadowy figure is important, and someone very familiar to Hazel.

- Gotham PD and Gotham Academy are informed of Hazel's disappearance. The Jocks start up their own mini search mission and set up a tip line.

- Rel ends up hacking into the tip line and destroys it, finding out that Hazel was in the Olympian Mountains up in Washington State,  earlier than the Batfam using the information she stole.

- Jason, who had kept eyes on this nutjob, informs Tim that Rel is on the move, and... fails to tell Damian.

- No matter, because Rel comes within about 2 city blocks of Hazel's location before she's shot and killed by Eli's henchmen, who he temporarily hired from a certain assassin league.

-Damian finds out about the info he missed about Rel breaking out,  and gets furious, stabbing Jason. Jon has to go calm down this poor het boi. 

-Jason's like "bitch not again" and decides to stay behind in Gotham, to see who informed Hazel's father of her location. ( Basically he's staying behind to kick some thug ass)-

- HOWEVER, if they find Hazel, Jason is def gonna be the first to fly over to where they are and kick down the bad guy's door and shoot them in the ass fifty times.

-  Death of Rel catches wind, and boom bada boom, Batfam is heading to Washington! They're gonna stay in a W.E. resort they own up near the mountains, and now the search is ever so close to finding her.