Chapter Thirty One

→ I'm sorry that this chapter is short😅 ←

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

(First Name) looks at the lake in front of her. She took out a bottle and dug it in the lake. Storing the liquid inside.

‘Months have passed, I found it.’ She thought.

“(First Name), you got the water?”

She looked back and saw Ray.

She closed the bottle and showed Ray the bottle.

“I got it.” (First Name) said.

Then the seven of them finished doing their research and decided to go back to the shelter.

Suddenly, (First Name) received a vibration on her wrist. She stops her track and carefully went to a different direction without the others noticing.

(First Name) went to check it out.

“Everything here seems normal, nothing much happened.” (First Name) said to herself.

After checking, she looked around her and tightened the grip on her rifle. She senses something coming towards her.

“(First Name)!!!”

(First Name) flinches as she heard her name, voiced by a familiar person.

She looked beside her and saw Emma and Gilda. Then, Zack, Violet, Don and Ray came too.

“We were looking for you, where were you going?” Emma asked.

“Nothing... Just wandering around.” (First Name) said an excuse.

Emma gazed at (First Name) for a mere second then grinned. “Let's go back home,” She said.

(First Name) nodded and followed the people.

.
.
.

“Wait... What?”

Ellie stammered, her heterochromia eyes widen when she heard unexpected news.

She took a step back.

Her body shaking vigorously, like a scared cat. She looks at the man in front.

“Sorry about that Ellie, but you must stay here.” The man stated.

“NO! I'M NOT ACCEPTING THIS!” Ellie yelled out from anger and she rushed to the door behind her.

She tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open. Ellie got mad and kicked the door down.

“I sincerely apologise for this... But it's his orders...” The man looks at her with pity.

Ellie turned back to the man and inquired, “What about me...? I'm part of the family too...”

· · ·

Hello!!!

Andrew is coming :0

And what will happen? Who knows?

Except for the author itself ;)

Anyways, my evil plan in coming around that arc.

Prepare, my evil plan is to make y'all suffer
👁👅👁