Chapter Three

→ Thank you for 100 reads! ♡ ←

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

“Who are you?” She sternly asked the tall figure in front of her.

A man with a face was very intimidating and rude, squinted his eyes. He looked at the younger girl in front of him.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

The girl ignored him and walked passed him, hitting his arm as she passed by.

“I'm staying here. Doesn't matter if you agree or not.” She opened a door and saw a bedroom with mattresses.

She closed the door after entering the room and make herself comfortable as the man clicked his tongue in annoyance.

.
.
.

“This is your little sister, Carol. This is your sister, meet Sister Krone.” Isabella softly smiled as she carried the baby in her arms.

‘Another adult... Another enemy...’ Norman thought.

‘I've been focusing on the tracking device and didn't notice this...’

“Nice to meet you all. I'm Sister Krone.” The tall female with dark brown hair smiled.

『The Next Day』

A bright day in Grace Field House, it was after the daily tests. Isabella told the kids that they can play. The kids obeyed and went outside to play.

As a distance, a tree where there are Emma, Ray and Norman. Norman was standing by the tree, Ray was leaning against the tree laying on his back as Emma was facing the two of the boys.

“Rats!” Norman cursed as he punched the trunk of the tree next to him.

“Things aren't going great. I don't like the fact that she moved into that room.” Ray stated, crossing his arms.

“It was very obvious! The hints! How did I not notice?” Norman groaned in frustration.

Ray said to Norman, “Even if you did, it's not like we've could do anything to stop her from coming. There's no need t—”

Norman yelled before Ray finished his sentence.

“That's not the point though. Mama was internationally sprinkling hints on our faces this whole time!”

“If she had caught us off guard, she wouldn't have us to do those 3 chores.”

‘This means that we lost to her!’ Norman sighed in defeat.

“Wait, Ray, Norman... I felt something strange...” Emma pointed out, she looked around her.

Ray decided to turn his guard up, being aware of his surroundings and followed Emma.

“What now, Emma? Are you joking with us when we have a serious discussion here?” Ray clicked his tongue, looking away.

“No, it's like something is missing...” Emma held her chin, posing a thinking pose.

“More like someone is missing...”

“What do you mean, Emma?” Norman questioned.

.
.
.

“So, who are you?” A girl who was placing the dishes on the table asked and sat down on the chair.

The man in front of her was staring at the dishes she cooked— green, fresh vegetables, well-cooked meat with white rice.

“How did you cook like this?” The man asked and picked up the utensils.

“Answer my question first then, I'll answer yours.” The young girl negotiated and glared at the man.

“Fine, I'm Yuugo. Answer me now.” Yuugo said and chew on the meat.

“Okay, I'm (Name). I learned this from a book.” (Name) answered as she slices the meat.

“This is good.” Yuugo complimented.

“Let's make a deal.” (First Name) said as she sips on a glass of water.

“I'll cook for you and do the work, but in return, let me stay here as long as I desired.”

“Hmm? Since when you're this confident?” Yuugo smirked.

“Since you got your guard off.” (Name) stated.

“So, do you agree?” She added.

“Fine, but don't expect me to be this kind. If I find another brat, you're dead.” Yuugo sighed.

“Okay,” (First Name) smiled lovely.

“Pleased to meet you, Yuugo-san.”

“Ya, nice to meet you too, girly,” Yuugo said.

.
.
.

“Yuugo-san, I have a question.” (First Name) said as she looks at Yuugo bitting onto a cookie.

“Where are you from?”

· · ·

[ Published on 11th May 2020
Edited on 23th November 2022 ]