CHAPTER 23

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!! 😃😃

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

"Maa what are you saying??" Pragya asked Her Unable to believe her own ears...

"Yeah Pragya tomorrow they are Coming to see you.. It's been Two weeks I'm Hunting a Groom for you beta.. Finally I'm really happy with it!'' sarla said to her...

"Mumma I don't want this marriage maa.. Please!" Pragya said While tears starts to flow from her eyes...

"Why Pragya?? Already you're 24..Its the Correct time to settle down!" Sarla said...

"Maa please I don't want this Marriage!!"

"Tell me a Single reason why you're not agreeing with this marriage??" Sarla asked her...

"Maa I'm in Love with someone else! I really love him a Lot maa.. Please maa ...Stop this marriage!" Pragya cries....

"How can you break my trust Pragya

"How can you break my trust Pragya.. You know How much I have a belief on you but you?? Why you did that??" Sarla asked her with tears brimming in her eyes...

Pragya stood numb without saying anything...

"I don't know what you'll do.. Forget about your love and Marry the Man whom I choosed for you!" Sarla said determinately....

"Maa I can't.. Please try to understand maa.. He is a Nice man....Surely you will Like him!" Pragya tries to Convince her....

"No more Talking about this Topic Pragya... my Decision is the Final!!" Sarla said firmly...

"Sarla what are you saying!! Pragya's Happiness is Important to us.. She is in love.. Let's see Him and then decide!" Pragya's Dadi said...

"There is Nothing to decide Beeji... I don't need a Police Officer to My Daughter.. I know she made a mistake.. Once the Marriage take place na.. She will Forget him and she'll move on in her life!!" Sarla said...

"I won't Marry Anyone... I can't able to Think a life without My Abhi!" Pragya shouts and she Closed the door with a Thud.....

"Sarla!" Dadi sighs...

"No beeji.. Pls let's not talk about this anymore... I decided!" Saying this Sarla went inside were Dadi, Bulbul and Purab stood helpless...

Inside Pragya's Room...

She is Crying thinking about what her Mother said few Minutes before.. She can't able to think a Life without Her Abhi..

She Wipes her Tears... She takes her mobile to call Him...She dails his Number but it's not Answerable... She cuts the call... Because he might be busy... With wandering thoughts Pragya slept...