💔CHAPTER 12 PAIN 💔

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR FRIENDS WHO READ, VOTED AND COMMENTED 😍

HAPPY READING!!!😄😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LETS GET INTO THE STORY..

After Talking with Pragya.. I mean Rejecting Pragya's love... Abhi came back to police station... His mind and Heart is screaming with something which he can't Understand... He felt uneasiness...

He felt he is doing a right thing by Rejecting Pragya but now his Heart is screaming that he done a big mistake by doing this...

He is sitting inside his cabin lost in Thoughts... Her tears... Her Painful eyes keep surrounding inside his mind and heart... Just then his friend Nikhil and vin came there...

They never saw  Abhi like this in their life time....

"What happen to him??" asks Nikhil to vin..

"I don't know but few hours before Pragya came there and he too went with her somewhere out" tells Vin...

Both Nikhil and Vin sits before Abhi but still Abhi didn't noticed them...

"Abhi!!!" calls Vin...

Still Abhi Busy in his thoughts...

"Abhi!!" shouts Vin were Abhi came back to sense ....

"What happen Abhi!?? What happen to you?" asks Nikhil...

"Nothing!!" Tells Abhi blankly...

"If there is nothing means why you are sitting like You have lost something!" asks nikhil...

"Nothing Nikhil... Headache!" tells Abhi...

"Really Abhi??"

Abhi nods sadly...

"Why Pragya came here!?? Anything Important??" asks Vin...

Abhi looks at Vin..

"Yeah it's Important!!" tells Abhi which is more like a Whisper...

"What she told Abhi?? Why are you sad??" asks Nikhil...

"Pragya confessed that She is in love with me!" tells Abhi...

Both Nikhil and Vin gets happy hearing this...

"OMG we are so happy for you Man!!" squeales vin and Nikhil...

But getting no response with Abhi they stood up and holds Abhi's shoulder...

"What happen Abhi?? Is everything OK??" asks Vin....

Abhi didn't said Anything but as a answer his tears starts to flow from his eyes....

"Now everything is alright!" tells Abhi wiping his tears...

"Tell me Abhi what exactly happened??" asks Vin...

"I rejected Pragya's Love and I told her not to distrub me" tells Abhi...

"Why Abhi??...You don't love Pragya" asks Nikhil...

"How can I love her purab.. When my life has no Future... And I just considered her as good friend nothing more than that" tells Abhi wiping his tears...

"If you are not in love with her than why are you crying??" asks Vin...

"Nothing!!" tells Abhi...