💚💗💙CHAPTER - 1 - Our Life💙💗💚

Thank you so much dear friends who read , voted and commented..... Special thanks to all who commented.... 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote if you need fast updates dears....😘

HAPPY READING 😃😃😃

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Let's get into the story.....

Abhi's POV....

I'm Abhisek.... Abhisek Prem Mehra.... Assistant commissioner of Police... Chennai city... An encounter specialist....

I have nothing to say about my family... Because I'm a single man who doesn't like to mingle with anyone....

My love is only for my passion police...

I would never compromise in my work....

Now I'm rushing towards the area where Rudhra's men importing smuggling goods....

End of Pvo....

Nikhil: will we able to catch them???... Why I'm asking means we are only three???

Vin: ofcourse when we have encounter specialist....

Abhi smiles...

Nikhil: Yah...

The three reached the spot...

They three hidded behind the bushes and watches their activities and waiting for the correct time to attack them....

Abhi signals vin and Nikhil to surround them from other side....

They went to surround them...

Abhi signals to attack them....

Abhi, vin and Nikhil went before the smugglers....

The smugglers shocked .....They tried to escape but three surrounds them....

One-man: Mr. Abhisek mehra you know who I'm.... Rudra's friend ... You can't do anything.... Just you go in your way we in our way....

Abhi gets anger....

He shoots all the man leaving that man alone....

Abhi: so what's next???... (he raised his eyebrows)....

One-man: Rudhra won't spare you..... He won't leave you to live peacefully....

Abhi: just shut your mouth crap.... I'm Abhisek assistant commissioner of Police I won't fear for that dog.....

Nikhil locks him.......

They takes them to police station......

They pushed him inside the cell...

Men: Rudhra won't spare you... Release me... Or else...

Abhi gets anger...

Abhi (shouts)... Inspector open the cell...

As soon as the cell opens.... Abhi went inside the cell...

He starts to beat the man black and blue.... The men shouts in pain....

Abhi: did I asked you anything???.. (in stren face)...

The man nods no...

Abhi: then why the hell you are shouting..... Keep your mouth shut or else I'll shoot you now (he places the gun inside his mouth) .... Got it...