I

It's been one hell of a week

It's been one hell of a week.From finally moving out of my parents house, it was not easy convincing them ensuring I would be fine on my own; old enough to make my own decisions, that I would call them when I got them and visit them on weekends that were their conditions. Well guess who would be graduating this year? Yup that's me! I hope this year will be peaceful without me causing any trouble.

"Look who it is, Mia Thorne!," Sarah called out coming towards me as her minions followed her.

Or should I?

"Where is that boyfriend of yours that didn't come with you? Must have been tired of you that he broke up with you but knowing you,You already would have found the new one,as we all know you are an attention seeker".Sarah sneered causing her minions to laugh.

"Here goes my plans about not causing any trouble".I mumbled sighing in exasperation hearing her annoying voice continue to provoke me.

"Oh my my did she lose the ability to speak and hear ,oh poor her" Sarah said her voice laced with fake concern and not so cute pout.

I continued to ignore her and slammed the locker door hard making them flinch.I tried to walk away from there but she held my wrist, her nails digging in my skin. As I was going to set my wrist free, someone grabbed my hand gently pulling me towards them.I turned to see Yoongi having a stern expression.

"That's enough Sarah we all know who is the attention seeker here; do not talk to my best friend like I have warned you but still you can't get that in that thick brain of yours, I suggest you remove those layers of makeup it will be easy to get through your brain". Yoongi said pulling me with him to the classroom.

"Thank you if you wouldn't have come, that bitch would have been bald for the rest of her life." I said massaging my wrist to decrease the pain.

Yoongi Turned to me, taking my hand in his inspecting my wrist.

"Let's clean up your wound first before going to class". Yoongi said, looking at my dried blood.

"No it's fine, let's go, we don't have to be late for our class and this will heal. I will clean it up later. Let's just go ". I said, causing Yoongi to sigh.

"Yeah lets go but you will clean that wound ,and also Leah said she is going to be late so she will come directly during your culture committee meeting."Yoongi said and I just hummed.

"Yeah way to start our first day". I sighed thinking about Sarah how she is going find new ways to annoy and torture me . 

I don't know why Sarah gets the pleasure of seeing me riled up .This is same as high school but the thing is I changed so much over years but still they somehow have an effect on me. 

" Stop daydreaming and hurry up so I can warm the last bench by sleeping,I am so exhausted by all the talking and dragging". Yoongi said in a tired voice, causing me to snicker . 

……….. 

As we entered the class, everyone gathered near the class notice board ; some looked happy, some were unbothered, making me curious what exactly is happening as Yoongi and I shared a glance , deciding to ask one of our classmates.

"What's going on?"I asked one of the girls that was passing by us.

"They put up the seating arrangements for the academic year which will remain the same and will not be changed under any circumstances unless a teacher want to; we are in University for crying out loud why we have they made stupid school rules for us; what are we five?". She scoffed, feeling ridiculed .

"Let's check it out". I said to Yoongi he responded with a shrug.

As we found names, Yoongi turned to me worried. I know what he is worried about "I am fine , I just have to ignore him, I have done that for many years I will keep doing that".I tried to assure him with a calm tone.

"Mia we both know I am not going to be assured dont even try it's Park fucking Jimin we are talking about , I know you have a master's degree for avoiding him but don't forget ,you both ignored each other he never came in your way ,but now the situation is different he is your deskmate now it can't be avoided there are going to be times when you have to interact how are you going to ignore it , stop bullshitting me with 'I am fine I can manage crap'."Yoongi said agigated.

I know Yoongi is right , I am not fine with all this. Jimin still has an effect on me even after so many years and yoongi knows that even if I tried not to show him but still he knows me more than I can know myself I tried to control my breathing I went towards my seat not wanting to argue about this because it's useless. 

There in his glory was seating Jeon Jungkook Jimin's best friend on my designated chair with his leg crossed on the desk. He had his eyes closed and his bag on the other chair. I huffed and walked towards my chair ;I tossed his bag towards him. He looked startled by the sudden throw.

Before I could plug my earphones it got snatched by none other than Jungkook and he kept it in his jeans pockets. 

"Give me my earphones Jeon". I said placing my hand in front of him.

"No I won't and why are you sitting in my seat". Jungkook said.

"This is my seat you dumbfuck". I replied getting impatient as he was going to give me a reply jimin cut him off 

"Jungkook go back to your seat thats my seat, yours is there".Jimin told him pointing out his seat 

Jungkook said nothing and just moved towards his seat which was right behind me; as he tossed me an annoyed glare and I just rolled my eyes at him.

                            ••••••

Jimin seemed quite awkward as he didn't know how to react to this situation of Mia being his deskmate and yoongi death glaring right beside him. Over years he tried to fix everything with Mia but he himself knows it can't be fixed easily. He wanted to apologize but he just couldn't. How could he? Knowing he was the cause of all this ,I ignored him as if he didn't exist.

So he sat there uncomfortably while fidgeting with his hand. He mustered up the courage to greet her but Mr kwon entered and started with his lecture and introductory speech on how they should make a correct choice so they won't regret . 

In the midst of the lecture her phone pinged and checked to see she received a message from yoongi.

Min Sugar: We need to talk.

She glanced at Yoongi who had a serious look on her face that caused her to roll her eyes. She sighed to herself  hoping the day could just end so she can just lose herself in sleep with her warm blanket and lovely pillow.