Chapter 13

Recap:

"Fine I can still work in the hallway." He said, ignoring my protest. He pushed me harder against the wall and started kissing my neck. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. He carried on. He started to touch me in places. He kisses travelled up my neck and to my cheek. He rough lips were on mine.

I whispered "please don't do this" as I tear rolled down my cheek.

........

He works his hands up my thighs and on the end of my dress. Tears spilling from my eyes.

I felt no more pressure on me. I fell to the ground, looking up to see Alex beating the shit out of Jordan.

Soon there was a crowd on the stairs watching the fight. Connor came bursting through, he took one look at me. Anger ran flashed through his eyes.

Connor ran over to me and tried to touch me but I flinched away. Out raged Connor stood up and punched the wall.

I looked back at Alex, he was breathing heavy. Throwing punches harder and harder. Jordan looked terrible, a state.

"Alex" I said but came out barely a whisper, my throat hurting from crying.

Alex realised me looking at him, are gazes locked.

Jordan took this as a time to strike. He stood up, just about to hit Alex but Connor caught the punch.

"You better get out my fucking house" Connor spat out. "If you ever fucking touch her again, you won't be so lucky and that goes to all of you" Connor shouted to the crowd.

"Cheers man, for saving that punch." Alex thanked Connor. They did a man shake/hug thing.

"Thanks for saving my baby sister!" Connor replied. "Party over, everyone out." Connor started shooing everyone out.

Tears still streaming down my face. Alex jogged over to me and sat down next to me. He wiped my tears away with his thumb, sending bolts of electricity through me. I didn't flinch this time.

"Hey, don't cry baby. He isn't worth you tears." Said soothingly. He pulled me onto his lap and hugged me.

I looked up into his eyes, "thank-you Alex" I said before drifting of to sleep.

I felt some one kiss my forehead, I knew it was Alex because electricity sparked again. My tummy flipped. He carried me bridal style to my bed, dodging Dale passed out on the mattress. Placed on the bed, I fell asleep. I was exhausted from today.

.....ALEX P.O.V!.....

I hadn't seen Lily-May around for a while but damm I needed a wee.

I quickly ran upstairs, I could hear sobbing.

I looked around the corner to see Jordan Smith, a classy player with some red head pushed up against the wall.

I looked harder and realised it was Lily-May. That fucking asshole. Anger flashed through me.

I ran over to him and ripped him off. I throw a punch, hitting him square in the jaw. Damm that hurt.

I kicked him to the ground. Pulled him back up by his clothes, pushed him against the wall making sure I smacked his head against the wall. I started jabbing punched to his stomach.

I could hear people around me but I couldn't stop.

That fucking asshole, such an innocent girl. Images of Jordan touching her flashed through my mind. My punches got harder from the thought. My breathing was heavy.

I heard someone faintly calling my name, it sounded like Lily. I stopped punching an Jordan fell to the floor.

I turnt around to see her curled up in the corner. Her mascara had run down her face and she was all blotchy. Our eyes locked.

Next thing I heard was "You better get out my fucking house" Connor spat out. I turned around to see Jordan's fist caught in Connors hand. "If you ever fucking touch her again, you won't be so lucky and that goes to all of you" Connor shouted to the crowd.

"Cheers man, for saving that punch." I thanked Connor, then we did man shake/hug thing.

"Thanks for saving my baby sister!" Connor replied. Images flashed through my head and I mentally shook then out.

"Party over, everyone out." Connor started shooing everyone out.

I back over at my beautiful Lily-May...wait she isn't even mine. Damm, I need to change that because I like this girl. Wait no I don't. Yes you do, my inner voice teased me.

I quickly jogged over to her and plopped on the floor not sure if she wanted to be touched. But I took the risk, using my thumb I rubbed her tears away. Electricity shot through my thumb but I liked it. "Hey, don't cry baby. He isn't worth you tears." I said softly.

I pulled her into my lap and hugged her tightly, as if I let go my world would come crashing down. Damm I sound like a love sick fucking puppy!

"Thank-you Alex" I heard a sweet voice say. I looked down at Lily, she was asleep. I kissed her forehead,liking the feeling.

I carried her to them nearest room, which just happened to be hers. I dodged a passed out Dale on the floor and put her in bed. I whispered a 'good night'. I walked out shutting the door behind me.

As I walked downstairs, I could hear sniffing. I saw Connor on the couch head in his hands. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"I'm the worst brother in history, I'm meant to protect her. Our dad shouldn't even have the

title dad! Everything is so fucked up." Connor said.

"It's alright man, so what you didn't protect her for one time but someone else's did! She didn't get hurt and for your dad, I don't know much about that but I sure he loves you both." I replied.

"Yeah sure." He said sarcastically.

"I am, so grow some balls you did nothing wrong! I bet your the best brother ever and if not she still loves you." I said my tone stern.

"Okay, right toughen up! Cheers for this man and Lily-May. You have been a really good friend so thanks." Connor said with a smile.

"By the way, lets not tell anyone about this gay moment.(N/A no offence to gays!)" I said chuckling. Connor nodded and burst out laughing too.

"Well see you later" I slapped his back.

"Bye Alex."

When I got home, I got upstairs as quick as I could. Ripped off my jeans and shirt, just left in my boxer, and jumped into bed.

My knuckles were hurting like a bitch. There were bleeding and swollen, fucking fantastic.

I got out and cleaned my knuckles with antiseptic wipes and that stung.

I crawled up the stairs, feeling so tired and hopped into bed.

My head was banging and my knuckles were hurting. Lets just sleep it off. My head hit the pillow and I drifted off.

............

Wrote this at 10pm, so it's shit but oh well! Haven't uploaded in a while!

Had some emotion shit in this chapter anyway!

Love you guys

Vote&comment