Chapter 7

Finding love in California's Nightclub.

Chapter 7:

Alex p.o.v

Dammnn... that girl was hot, feisty and could throw a good punch but of course it didn't hurt. I fight for a living and that girl was like a fly on my shoulder. But I let her have her fun.

The teacher seemed pissed and everyone was laughing. I gave them all a glare and stormed out. God, now the teacher will be on my ass.

"Alex Carson! Get back here." Miss shouted, no wonder she fricking single moaning all the fucking time. " Get back in class now! Else I will give you detention!" she screeched, moaning cow.

"See if I give a shit, I won't come" I said back calmly, my anger rising slowly.

"Principle office now!" She screamed. That was the last I heard of her because I walked out the school doors and towards my car.

I stopped because I heard people arguing and hid around the corner.

"Why do you care anyway!?" I heard a girl snap back at whoever she was shouting at.

"Ohhh, I don't know maybe because we are new, he is my friend and you don't want everyone to know about your anger problems but I guess they will now! So go on then what did he do!?" A boy shouted back, frustrated.

"You friends with an asshole player that tries to smack he so called 'friend' sisters ass! That's what happened Conner, that's what!" The girl cried.

"Oh no, shit, sorry my anger rose and I didn't mean to! It's just that I wanted to make new frien....WHAT? HE TRIED TO SMACK YOUR ASS! TTHAT FRICKING LITTLE ASS-WIPE!" Conner shouted.

I stopped listening in and thought to myself. Ohhh.. shit I just tried to smack Conner's twin sister ass and he is going to fucking hit me. I can't hit him back because he understands me and my anger problems. Ohhh well I shall just talk to him. But I was more interested in Conner's sister. She had anger problems like me and didn't give a shit about the teachers. I like this girl even more but I can't date her or play her because she is Conner's sister.

I heard them coming back inside towards the door where I was. Awww fuck, they both hate me. I quickly ran inside and hid around a corner and saw an angry Conner walk past followed by a groan and Conner's sister.

The more I study her I soon realised she was the girl from the nightclub and that's why she freaked out on me. She was the girl I couldn't forget about so I played a couple of girls that night in the club. And I bet she saw me...Ohhh dear.

Lily-May p.o.v

I thought I heard someone around the corner but I think I imagined it. Conner walked inside, still pissed of course and I followed groaning.

I started thinking about Alex: He was the boy in the nightclub, the one I couldn't stop thinking about.

The boy who tried to slap my ass.

The boy who I punched in the face.

The boy who Conner wanted to beat the shit out of.

The boy Conner wanted to be friends with.

And of course the boy who is a player, I thought about the night I met him and saw him making out with some girls after he flirted with me.

Great!

Thanks for reading! Chucked in Alex's p.o.v, hope you liked it please do tell me. Comment and vote! Picture of ALEX+LILY-MAY on the side!<3

Love Mollie+Mille<3xx