Chapter 4

Finding love in California's Nightclub.

Chapter 4:

Lily-May p.o.v

My alarm clock went off at 7:00am playing 'Never Enough' by Eminem ft. Nate Dogg and 50 cent. I decided not to turn off my alarm and started rapping the lyrics. I love Eminem. I started laughing because Conner soon came in room, rapping as well.

"First day of school, today!" I squealed like a little girl. Conner raised an eyebrow. "Aw, come on Conner don't tell me you aren't excited to see our new school and all the girls!" I asked prying for information.

"Okay, I am excited to see the girls and meet some new friends. And also tonight after school we need to hit the beach." He replied.

"Yes!!! I can't wait. "I asked decided what outfit to wear in my head.

"I wish he could drop us to school" I sniffed referring to Steve.

"Who? You had a boyfriend? What did he do to you? Are you still a virgin? He better not have touched you? How come I never meet him? Did you friends know? Is he a player? Do I know him? Is he a friend of mine? I bet it's Jake, he is such a fucking player and I told him to back off! Wait, maybe I don't know him. I AM GONNA KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" Conner started rambling on whilst pacing up and down the room.

"Conner calm down, its Steve and yes, I am still a virgin! I am a fricking nun to you!" I screamed.

"Omg, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to accuse you of anything or upset you." Conner said apologizing non-stop. " I love you" he said whilst pouting.

"How could I ever stay mad at you." He smiled. "Now get out my room, I need a shower and we are going to be late" I said shoving him out the room. He faked a whimpered and ran out.

I dried my hair then curled it. Realising the bus would be here soon I quickly chucked on my high-waisted denim shorts and tie up belly top. After running down the stairs in put on my pink converse to match the writing on my top. I shouted up the stairs to Conner to tell him to hurry his ass up. He replied ok from the kitchen. Feeling stupid I ran in to the kitchen grabbing Conner's toast shoving it in my gob in the process of Conner and my bag from the sofa. And dragging him out the door when I turned around to lock the door to herd the bus tooting for me I felt so special because the toot was just for me and Connor of Corse but....oh well