Teddy Bear

Uh so basically the epilogue of my other story :)

But it could be considered a oneshot, all y'all needa know is:

ex!Jotaro x ex! Reader 🙃

3rd pov

Life was great.

The two of them had forgotten each other until that bump in.

Awkward as it is, (y/n) was linked arms with a male, and Jotaro had a female clinging onto his arm.

"(y/n)."

"Jotaro."

They had brief exchanges, before going on with their day.

But something in both of them weighed their hearts down.

As much as Jotaro hated to look back at those days, he truly had the need to run towards (y/n), the woman holding onto that... that guy. It was like a redo of that day, but even worse. The day the two were no longer considered a couple. Broken up by fate. 

But...

It was all a misunderstanding.

In fact, the male linking arms with (y/n), was a best friend of hers, one she made in college, while pursuing her dream of becoming a/n (job). The female clinging onto Jotaro, was in fact a younger cousin that Jotaro had to babysit. 

Not knowing the fact, they both felt down.

"Hey, who was that?" Tenma asked, waving a hand in front of (y/n).

Her eyes clouded with thoughts rushing through her mind.

-

"Jotaroooo, did you know that pretty lady??"

"Jotarooo!!!"

"Hey! Do you even hear me??"

"..."

"Ugh whatever, I wanna go to the candy shop, come on." Akira pouted, dragging Jotaro by the hanging sleeves of his white coat.

Fortunately, fate brought each other back, at a coffee shop, none other the less.

"Ring ring." The bell rung as the two entered the shop.

(y/n) darted her eyes at the door, finding the "couple". She looked down. Tenma, confused, looked at the door too, to see why she was so upset.

"Ah, it's the "jotaro" isn't it?"

Akira, looking overly excited, pointed at the two sitting at the table. She ran over to (y/n).

"It's the pretty lady!!"

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"Akira!" Jotaro shouted annoyingly, with a big frown, having his eyes dart everywhere but you.

"What?? You probably had a crush on her when you were younger, didn't you." Akira smirked, as she teased the older male. Pink hues rushed up his face.