Childish Acts ~> Jotaro x Reader

' ' ~> thoughts
~ ~> timeskip
(L/n) ~> Last name

(Y'all are childhood friends)

3rd Pov

The tall male scratched the back of his head as he thought frustratedly. 'Tch, that bitch booping my nose like that...'

Yes, (y/n) went up to him and booped him on the nose... and then gave him a small innocent smile right after. It made Jotaro even more mad. "I'm not a kid," he thought.

He saw her walking to their next class. He grabbed her by the back and dragged her away from the class. "Hey! You asshole, imma be late," (y/n) pouted.

She crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Dickhead."
"Stupid dummy."
"ugly."
"..."
"Uhm... buttface," the girl besides him tried to come up with as many names to call him.

Finally, Jotaro broke, "WILL YOU SHUT YOUR ASS UP. You're being so childish."

"It's your fault!! I'm going to be late."

"Shut up, who told you to boop my nose."

"You're still mad about that! Sheesh... who's the kid now."

"Still you."

"No you."

"No you."

"What. I just said that. YOU COPY CAT!"

"SHUT UP! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE IN CLASS. DETENTION BOTH OF YOU GUYS."

~

(y/n)'s pov

"Ugh see what you brought us into... I've never been in detention before," I frowned. I nudged his elbow as we sat at the two desk neighboring each other.

"Shut up."

"My parents are going to yell at me," I said pouting, my eyes started tearing up a little. Jotaro looked over with concern displayed all over his face.

"(y/n) don't say that, they won't," he cupped my face.

"Yeah I know they won't," I lightly smacked Jotaro's cheeks and gave him a grin.

"You..." Jotaro said.

"*sigh* why won't you ever give us a break huh? Please separate yourselves. Jotaro go that seat."

"No!" I yelled.

Jotaro went up to the teacher, and leaned down. "What did you say?"

"I said separate yourselves!"

"I'll give you a second chance to reword that," Jotaro grabbed the hem of the teacher's shirt.

My eyes widened... I sweatdropped. "Oi Jotaro it's ok come back," I patted the seat next to me.

Jotaro came back and sat at the previous seat. "Hey Jotaro look over here."

"What do you need," he turned around.

"Boop," I giggled.

"(YY/NN) (LL/NN)!"

>~~~~~~~~~~~<
Sorry real short :p