Cafe ~> Jotaro X Reader

got inspiration from this photo

got inspiration from this photo... ^^^ creds to itaku__shine
~~~~~~~~Enjoy!!~~~~~~~~
note: Jotaro has Star Platinum, again y/n could see Star, and part 3 Jotaro :)

y/n pov

I rushed out of my apartment struggling to put on my shoes. Slipping my shoes on one foot at a time, I ran downstairs.

'shit it's 10 already,' I thought as I looked at my watch.

"Wait hold up this watch is broken," I mentally called myself stupid. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and turned it on.

"8:00 AM," the iPhone stated. I still have like 2 hours and 30 mins, so I'll be fine.

I decided to get myself some hot chocolate and a cookie at a nearby cafe.

As I walked in, I saw a new worker that I have not met before. I noticed that there were crowds of girls staring at the tall man. He was dressed in a white long sleeved button up shirt and dark grayish leggings, covered by a black apron.

He approached me, holding a serving tray, then asked, "where would you like to be seated?"

His voice was deep and rough like... "Excuse me," a voice slapped me out of my daydream.

I looked up, he had an annoyed look on him. In response, I cringed inside.

"Uhh sorry I could seat myself, thanks," and I walked over to the corner of the table.

I was a regular at this place and knew the area like it was on the back of my hand. I sat myself in the two seated area and the guy followed behind.

"What could I get you?" he asked.

"Could I get a hot chocolate and a chocolate cookie?" I looked up at him and made eye contact. I nervously looked down.

"Uhh where's Kakyoin?" I asked him. Kakyoin was like a friend, kind of. he works here and always serves me. After school, I sometimes drop by and we (Kakyoin and I) close the cafe together. I mean of course, I'm not allowed to close the cafe, but I keep him company as he does so.

"Kakyoin is sick today, he can't work," he briefly said.

"Oh no!", I had a worry expression on my face.

"Do you know him??" He asked with little interest spotted on his face.

"Yeah! He's like a friend," I answered back.

"Ok," was uttered out of his mouth before he walked off to the counter.

Before he was even able to stop at the counter, there were millions of girls yelling out to him for assistance.

"Jotaro!!! I need a refill for my cup," a girl yelled out. A sigh could obviously be heard and she was quickly assisted.

Time skip

I was listening to my favorite rainy day playlist, tapping my feet along with the slow beat. I was waiting for my hot chocolate, and my cookie was given to me already.

"Sorry that took long," Jotaro placed the cup on my table and wiped sweat that was dripping from his forehead. I learned his name because of all the girls yelling his name out....

"Woah," I stared at him in amaze, he looked hot. Then he gave me a ticked off face.

"Ah, sorry," I looked away, flustered and regretful of my actions. I looked back up to see him glaring down at me. His eyes slightly moved to the side...

"It's fine," and he walked away.

Time Skip

I finished my drink as quickly as I could. I walked up to the counter and waited for someone to come over so I could pay. A minute has passed and Jotaro came over.

"That would be $5, sorry for the wait."

"Nah, it's fine do you not have anyone else working with you? It's kind of concerning."

"There's a guy in the back making the sweets, the girl on break, and me." I handed him a five dollar bill.

"Thank you!" I said and walked towards the restroom. After urinating (wtf 🧍‍♀️), I walked out and headed to the exiting doors. As I was about to open the door, a purple man came flying over to the door, blocking me. It held a note and handed it to me.

'Hey, you've caught my attention, give me your number... I want to be friends - jotaro kujo'

I wrote 'no' and snickered for a bit before turning it over to write my number on it. I thought that he would have to work to get my number, but this wasn't unnoticed by Star Platinum and he saw you write it on the back.

Basically Jotaro had no problem with finding the number. I handed it back to the purple thing, assuming it was a robot. It gave me a huge grin and a peace sign before heading back to Jotaro. I looked back at the counter and went outside heading towards my classes, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~

The second hand embarrassment I got from the pick me comments in this one 🤨 istg why was I like this 😳

anyways I'm hungry and tired but I'm too lazy to get food and too hungry to sleep 😐