"So... what are we?" ~> {Jotaro}

modern au
but Jotaro still has Star Platinum cos he's bby and Reader could see sp.

y/n's pov

It was a Sunday morning. I was walking to the grocery store, sent by my mom on this quest to fish her some ingredients for dinner.

I arrived at the door, which was automatic. I stepped in and was hit with a fresh aroma from the flowers present in front of me.

Pushing my cart in front of me, I saw a familiar guy... not just any familiar guy, but it just had to be the school's delinquent.

I looked away trying to avoid attention. Frankly, I was a little afraid of him. But, I mean like who isn't? He legit towers over everyone, he has a horrible reputation at school... even the teachers are scared of him and not only that but he gives off an imitating feel. I shivered at the thought and turned my cart around for a detour. I could just come back for the cabbage.

Noodle bowls (4) check
Eggs
Cabbage

I ran down the list, it was simple, as we were just going to eat unhealthy for a day. I ran down to the dairy aisle. Frick... I forgot my jacket. You know what just fuck it imma go in. I planned to make this quick anyways. Just run in grab the eggs and run out... all in a minute.

I reached out to grab one of the 'brown egg: one dozen', but a hand reached out to it as well. Our hands slightly touching. Their hand was rough and firm.

"Sorry," I mumbled moving on to the eggs besides it, avoiding their gaze. Was I a little too rude? I cringed at the thought of hurting the person's feelings. I mentally sighed to myself realizing I had to get the cabbage. Hopefully he isn't there.

And he wasn't. I looked for the freshest looking cabbage. This one, I grabbed out my hand and put it in a little plastic bag before putting it in the cart. I want candy...

I was walking to the cashier through the candy section looking for some gummy bears. I saw him again. Jotaro... god damn give me a break, I saw him holding a bag of candy, he was at the end of the aisle. He blocked the other side with his huge figure. I tried grabbing the gummy bears and rushing to the cashier.

As I was going to escape the horrid scene, I heard a voice call out, "wait. did we have science homework on Friday?" I slowly looked over at the huge man.

He was a foot away. I made eye contact with him... wrong move. His eyes were hardened. Shit what did I ever do to him I mentally cried. "uhh no, bye." I sprinted out of the aisle.

FREEDOM! Maybe that was a little too rude, but you can't blame me. He's scary from my point of view- have you seen the way he screamed at those girls? To be honest, I don't think those girls are alright. After getting yelled at, they still fawn over him, every. single. day.

"Next," a boy that looked like my age yelled.

He was scanning the barcode and I decided to be friendly to the worker, like always.

"How's your day," I gave him a small smile.

He looked up and moved his bangs out of his eyes.

"Oh it's been a little stressful ya'know handling this job and attending school."

"Oh... feels bad man, I hope it gets better." He looked up giving me a small, thankful grin. A 'tch' sound was heard behind me. I glanced at the person who 'tched' and saw Jotaro. How the fuc- I panicked. Wasn't he in the candy section before? I tried ignoring him. The hard working boy in front was done scanning all the item.