Instagram (I)

Planning on starting a textfic series (in this oneshot book)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov

(y/n) had just downloaded Instagram and registered an account on her phone. She browsed through the "suggestions", showing a list of people she was recommended to follow. (forgot if this was true or not oops) She saw a guy who caught her interest, "kujo.jotaro". He had no profile pic, nothing posted, but for some reason had a huge amount of follows. Her hand fidgeted and "slipped", touch the "follow" button.

"Oh gosh, what the hell did I just do?" (y/n) slightly cried at her accident.

She clicked the button again, unfollowing him, and then went on to organize her account.

She had set up a profile picture of herself posing next to her pet. (y/n) pondered for a while, on what her bio should say, she didn't really have an idea. Her thinking ended up with, "(bio)", leaving her satisfied.

She kept on getting this stupid pop up saying, "follow someone", and everytime she "x"ed it out, it kept coming back. "fuck offf!" (y/n) jabbed her finger continuously, at the x.

She ended up following "kujo.jotaro"...

And messaged him...

kujo.jotaro                         📞🏳️ℹ️
(1:15)

Hi!

(y/n) paused for a minute, waiting for a reply. She stared at the screen, biting her lip. "Is it weird to randomly text people?" she asked herself.

Um... I'm new to Instagram, and was looking for friend! You were the first one I saw

No reply... this conversation was as dry as the desert...

Oh well, I gotta go to sleep now, good night, sweet dreams :))
Seen at 1:28 AM

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

Ya ik it's short, but I'll get the rest in.