Airplane and Bug ~> star platinum

tw: cursing; because of your one and only, me :) and mentions of homicide; massacre

another note: i fucking spent 5 mins cackling at the stand's name, at first it was some pony inspired name, but now it's improved and personal 😀

(e/c) ~ eye color :)

Third POV
               click click click...
the sound of a keyboard button being pressed down was heard on the flying plane.  "Damn it... it's due tomorrow," (y/n) muttered, rather frustratingly. The Tower of Grey was already killing humans, but (y/n)'s undivided attention was on her assignment. She didn't know what was occurring...

            The crusaders sat 2 rows across from her. They were looking for the person behind the stand, and one stopped at (y/n)... (y/n), being the   only one conscious at the time.

          Jotaro called Star Platinum
out, having Star Platinum charge at (y/n) with such a speed that shocked (y/n) into bringing out her own stand, Broke Bitch. Broke Bitch was holding onto Star Platinum's fist; a little bruised by the force. "Why are you trying to harm me?" she pressed, raising an eyebrow.

          Her (e/c) eyes darted at his huge blue, crystal clear, ocean eyes. His gaze softened as he examined her features. Conflicted, she tilted her head out of confusion before screaming, "AHHH A FUCKING BUG." Her finger pointed at the Tower of Grey, as she quickly dragged Star Platinum down with her by the head. Her face cuddling into his chest as she was afraid of the attacking fly.

         Star Platinum's heart beat increased, concerningly fast. "Hey are you ok?", the girl asked, looking up at him. Star Platinum looked down and blushed, "O-Ora." The four men looked shocked... especially Jotaro. He pulled his hat down, sighing, "good grief."

Star Platinum and (y/n) were useless on the ground, but (y/n) wouldn't go up unless the bug was killed. She wasn't going to willingly let go of Star Platinum either. With all the ruckus occurring, an old man woke up. "It's so noisy," the old man said rubbing his eyes. He was walking towards the restroom, all eyes were cautiously on him as the stand was nearby. All of a sudden, he stuck out his hand and touched the dead passengers' blood. The old man panicked, realizing the word on the wall was "massacre" written in blood.

Kakyoin chopped the old man's neck with his hand to make him faint. He stated that it would be better to use his stand than Magician Red because of the settings. He pulled out Hierophant Green.

(So uh imma skip this scene since I forgot what happened... I think it was Kakyoin making a trap or smthin but yea)

Kakyoin won against the stand and the mystery was solved! (y/n) wasn't the stand user, the old man was. "Ora Ora Ora Ora (I'm so sorry for accusing you)," Star Platinum bowed continuously. "... umm I don't speak Ora", (y/n) pouted.
———————————————
(a/n): lmao I don't know how to end stories so idk why I'm writing oneshots 💀

(a/n) 2: fucking finally, I found the inspiration to rewrite this 😩 1 down 45 more to go 👁👄👁

               edited: 3/4/21 :)