6: Encounter With the Unkown

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah." She put her groceries away and called Tony again so she could talk to Morgan. That night she wasn't tuned into the conversation as her thoughts spiraled like a typhoon.

~•~

"Attacked you!?" Midoriya exclaimed.

"That's in the past, let's focus on the now." She said while her hands were shaking.

"No way...How could so many villains get into such a secure UA facility?" Kirishima asked.

"Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked while the hero looked towards her.

"They should be going off but..." the hero trailed off.

"Did they only appear here or around the hole school." Todoroki wondered.

"No, this attack is carefully planned out, this place is isolated and they knew a class would be here. If the alarms aren't going off then they must have someone down there who's jamming the signal." The black and white haired girl said while shifting her stands.

He's staring at you, probably thinks you're the cause of this.

'He's not the only one who thinks that.' She thought while a shadow covered her eyes.

"Thirteen get them out of here and alert the main campus. If they're jamming the sensors then they probably tampered with our communications as well." Aizawa said. "Kaminari, try contacting the school using your quirk."

"Yes sir." Kaminari said while doing just that.

"There's too many of them to fight on your own." Midoriya exclaimed. "Even if you can erase their quirks, your fighting style won't do well against this large of a group."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick." With those words, Aizawa leaped down the tall flight of stairs. Taking down villain after villain.

"This is our cue to run!" Rin said while turning towards the door.

"Right!" A few students responded as they all ran towards the door.

While running a thought popped into the black and white haired girls head.

"Iida, the school doesn't know about this yet and your faster than all of us." She said, peaking the boys interest. "When you get outside, run as fast as you can and notify the school."

"Okay." He answered.

The whole class came to a halt when the purple mist villain appeared in front of them.

"Allow me to introduce the League of Villains. I'm ever so sorry for showing up without an invitation, I know it's impolite. We came here to meet the symbol of peace. We thought that this would be a fitting place for him to take his last breath." The misty villain said. "It appears he isn't here, was there a change in plans?"

Thirteen readied her quirk but before she could activate it Kirishima and Bakugou ran at the villain ready to attack. Bakugou activated his quirk, causing an explosion. The area was engulfed with smoke and no one could see each other.

"Did you think we would let that happen?!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I was thinking of a way to cause a diversion, but you did that for me. I really must thank you." The villain said. When the smoke cleared the masked villain ran out of the purple smoke and right at Rin. No one could react soon enough, not even Venom. The girl got a roundhouse kick right in the stomach and disappeared into a portal that was behind her.

"Kaibutsu!"

"Rin!"

"Damn it! Where did she go?!" Bakugou yelled while the class looked around for the black and white haired girl.

"You haven't looked up yet." The mist villain said, to which the classes eyes widened. They looked towards the roof of the building and in the middle of the compound, Rin was falling to her death. The class was horrified and couldn't do anything.

"Now I have some comrades for you to meet." The villain said while surrounding the class with the purple smoke.

<Meanwhile, With Rin>

When she was pushed through the portal she closed her eyes and suddenly felt like she was falling. She opened her eyes to find exactly that, the ceiling getting farther away and the ground far beneath her.

"V-VENOM!!!" Not knowing what to do the ground was getting closer and closer.

This might hurt.

Tendrils shot out of her back and attached to the ground, the black ink surrounding her. The tendrils acted as a cushion but still caused her to break a rib or two. When she crashed, she was so focused on the pain that she didn't notice the villain with hands covering his body walking up to her.

"So this is the little monster that master wants." He said in a raspy voice. "I see why he wants you. Normal people would die from that height, but all you got was a couple of broken bones."

She weakly looked at the man that was now standing to her right. He suddenly reached down and grabbed her neck, lifting his middle finger.

"I can kill you in an instant, right here, and right now...But my master wants to keep you alive. I came here not only to kill All Might, but also to awaken your potential... It's amazing, such power, no one would know that you don't have a quirk."

Her eyes widened at his statement.
"H-how do you know that?" A drop of sweat trailing down her face.

There was a loud boom from the ship wreck area. The liquid covered the girls eyes and she could see three students flying through the air. The villain holding her neck tightened his grip, almost like he was saying don't do anything.

"Suterusu, hold her. I have some heroes to take care of." She felt something cold and sharp against her neck. Looking behind her she found the masked man holding a katana to her throat.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: Like I said, I'm not gonna steal someone else's OC. And I'm gonna add a little something to the end of each chapter, just to sprinkle in a little humor or something. Starting with this one.]

A: *Stretching her arms* finally, another chapter done.

Baku: Hey damn author, why didn't someone save Rin?

A: uhh I don't know if you saw that or not but, she was fully capable of saving herself.

Todo: But why doesn't she just punch the weird villain guy?

A: Because there wouldn't be any PLOT! Besides we'll get to that.

Deku: Plot? *tilts head*

A: Wait, Bakugou did you just care about another person?

Baku: *blushes* *turns* *stomps out the door* Kirishima! Where are you I need to punch something.

Word count: 1678