14. All because of a kiss

Start from the beginning

No!... Bad Louis.

There's no way Harry's the type to just get busy with someone because he can. He said it not five minutes ago! he wants that person to be special to him!

I feel kind of bad for kissing him but he seemed to enjoy it?

If he was agaisnt it there's no way i'd be able to tell since he acts like he doesn't have an opinion.

Well he probably doesn't back at his house but he does here!

As long as he's with me he'll be safe...

but there's one problem...

That amazing plan i had. Well... this is it. I have no idea how we're going to help Harry. I just felt like i needed to know Harry was safe after all the stuff i've found out about him lately.

Liam and I have got to get through to him. Liam was right, the police don't care unless Harry's the one who reports it, so we need to get Harry to believe it's okay for him to tell the police.

I don't know how powerful Jarred is. Liam's way smarter than me so he's probably tried everything i'm thinking of. We need to find a way to keep Harry safe...

We reached the bottom of the stairs and I opened the door for Harry yet again, and he stepped in rather hesitantly, all eyes falling on his once again.

"Everything alright?" Liam said eying the both of us curiously.

I smiled and nodded, patting Harry's back. He glanced at me for a mere second before his face went pink and he turned away, smiling at Liam as confidently as he could manage

"Yeah m' fine... just had a bit of a freak out..." he said honestly and Zayn and Niall seemed to believe him, nodding understandingly. Liam looked at me suspiciously and i just shrugged.

I got the feeling Liam thought i was up to something more than just trying to get Harry away from Jarred. I can't help but wonder if rumours from my old school got to my new one... Liam is obviously the protective type, i can relate to that, but what does he think i'm going to do?

**

10 minutes ago

Harry leaped up from his seat and pretty much sprinted out of the room, leaving an awkward silince behind him.

"Well." Zayn spoke up suddenly

"...Someone got rejected" he added, pouting in my direction. I scoffed and looked over to Liam who shrugged at me with a weak, sad smile. Liam began to stand up and he fixed his shirt before announcing.

"I'll go talk to him... I don't think this game was a good idea..." Liam trailed off, shaking his head like he was dissappointed in himself. Wow he really does care about Harry doesn't he?

But why didn't i want Liam to be up there with harry while i'm down here just wondering what's going on?

Befor ei really knew what i was doing, i stood up and grabbed Liam's arm lightly. He looked at me curiously and i smiled.

"Let me" i insisted " besides...it seems like he had an issue with kissing me so maybe i can find that out while i'm up there" i said with a laugh and Liam opened his mouth, like he was about to say something but he closed it again, decided that its something he shouldnt say.

Instead of waiting for Liam to eventually speak, i started my walk up to the bathroom, which i had heard slam earlier, hearing Liam call my name weakly but i decided i'd ignore it for the moment.