Where back home

~Sunday 9:30am~
Minho:Babe I want to sit in this corner now!"
Y/N:Ok ok fine"
Here we are on the plane,we are now heading back to South Korea.Jimin and Mrs.Jeong were said to never be found so we had to leave without them.Since Yuna didn't have family over here,they just kept her body in the freezer.I felt bad but I mean their wasn't much I could do.
Lee Know is sitting down on my left and Jisung is sitting on my right besides the window.I am sitting in between both of them.Hyuna and E-Dawn are behind us,CL and G-D are behind them and Jessi and Jay Park are in front of us.Well it was fun in Disney Land.
Flight attendant:We are getting ready to take off,please be sat down and buckled up,thank you and enjoy your flight!"
He finished saying, and I layed back on my chair.I then start remembering everything that happened in California.
But like they say,whatever happened in California,stays in California.Those thoughts suddenly fade when Jisung says.
Jisung:Noona what color are you wearing for prom?!"
Y/N:I don't know,I mean I still haven't found a dress"
Minho:I wanna wear black with gold!"
Me and Jisung,slowly turned our heads to Lee Know.
Minho:Hey before you judge,it's my opinion!"
Me and Jisung just stayed looking at him.
Minho:Nevermind"
He said and plugged in his ear buds and blasted his music.
Jisung:His ears are gonna hurt,watch!"
He said and laughed,I just shake my head and continued talking to Jisung about prom.
~12 hours later~
Flight attendant:We have landed,I repeat,we have landed, thank you"
I heard that same voice again,I then slightly shake Minho.
Minho:What happen?"
Y/N:Where back home love :)"
He returned the smile and gave me a peck,he then starts grabbing his stuff and so I look towards the window where my twin is at.I violently shake him and it caused him to jump out of his seat.I start crackling up while he just takes deep breathes while his hand is over his chest.
Jisung:Yah! You scared me!"
I then continue laughing while he just hits me with his neck pillow.
Y/N:Oww ok stop,get your shit together,we have arrived!"
Jisung:Aishh!"
I then laughed one more time and wiped the tears that were coming out due to so much laughing.I then start getting my stuff together and I got up and walked outside,followed by Lee Know and the others.