Lee Chaerin

Jisung:What do you want Yuna?"
Yuna:Oppa why are you with this ugly bitch?!"
CL:ME? UGLY!? THAT'S ALL YOU!!"
Jisung:Noona calm down! People are sleeping!"
CL:I don't care!"
As they continue bickering,I go and wake up Y/N noona.
Jisung:Noona??"
No response
I then remember she has her ear buds plugged in so I removed the one on her left side and tap her again.
Jisung:Noona?"
Y/N:Yes?"
Jisung:CL is about to throw hands with Yuna"
She sat up straight and removed her other ear bud and asked me.
Y/N:Where is she??!"
I pointed towards the back and she quickly got up and ran towards the scene.
End Of Jisung P.O.V
Y/N P.O.V
Right when he said,"CL" and "Fight",I already knew that Yuna was gonna leave the plane with a good 3 broken bones and her body filled with bruises.I then arrived where they were at and I see CL walking up to Yuna,ready to swing.
Y/N:LEE CHAERIN!"
As soon as she heard me call her name,she quickly turned around and stopped in her tracks.I then raise my eyebrows at her before looking at Yuna.
Yuna:You got saved now bitch! But next time I will get you!"
Those where her last words before going the other side and leaving,I then sighed and look at CL.
Y/N:Girl forget her,let's go"
She nodded and she followed me out.
CL:Oh and Y/N?"
I turned around and looked at her.
Y/N:Yeah?"
CL:I just wanna apologise,for you know? Making you not forgive your brother...?"
I then slightly smile at her and opened my arms for a hug witch she quickly accepted,I then pulled away and told her to go get some rest,she nodded and went back to her seat while I did the same.
Y/N:Jisungie,why weren't you sleeping?"
Jisung:I couldn't sleep noona"
I nodded and made him lay down on my left shoulder
(For those who don't understand how you guys are sitting,here you go)

Y/N:Jisungie,why weren't you sleeping?" Jisung:I couldn't sleep noona" I nodded and made him lay down on my left shoulder (For those who don't understand how you guys are sitting,here you go)

I then played with his hair until he knocked out,I then put my ear buds back in and closed my eyes until I felt something..