The most beautiful moment in life

~2 years later~
Minho:We did it babe!"
Teacher:On the count of 3,you all throw your caps up,ok?"
We all yelled back an ok,you may be wondering whats going on,right? So let me tell you,here we are graduating high school,Minho said he wasn't gonna go to collage and i couldn't relate to him more then ever,no way in hell im gonna study for a couple more years.Instead ima keep working at the coffee shop,since its near the block were we live.Jisung and Chanyeol? They bought another house with their own money,but I still gave them some just incase.Minho and I have a baby boy,I gave birth to him last year and he is now 1 years old,I couldn't take much care of him or I couldn't spend much time with him cause I still had school but thankfully Minho's mom was always their for me and she took care of him,My parents? Their now both in jail,my dad was charged with abused and my mom,I actually don't know but I do miss her.CL and G-D are having a baby girl in a couple of months.Hyuna and E-dawn haven't taken that step yet because they want to become idols,while Jessi and Jay Park already have 2 kids.(Go stream Taemin's comeback)
Teacher:3...........2.............1!"
And we all threw our caps up at the same time,Minho and I caught ours and put them on while leaning on each other.We smiled at each other and he pulled me closer to him.
Minho:I love you:
Y/N:I love you too"
Mrs.Lee:Congrats you 2! Im really proud!"
We turned around to face her with a smile on our faces.I looked at her then at my baby.
Y/N:Thanks mom"
I said while looking at Lee Knows mom.She handed me,my kid over.I smiled and showered him with kisses.Lee Know hugged his mom and gave her a kiss on her forehead,then came to me and kissed me on the lips.
This is the most beautiful moment in life.

~THE END~