Were getting old

I yelled and touched his hips,he jumped out of fear since he couldn't hear me due to his music witch was all the way up and his back was facing me.He quickly turned around and yelled.
Minho:Babe you scared me!!!"
I laugh and introduced him to Chanyeol.
~Next day,Monday~
I woke at 7:20am school starts at 8:00am today and gladly this is our last week of school.I litterly just got out the shower and I'm wearing this.

I then made my way to mines and Minho's room to wake him up

Y/N:Minho,wake up"
I said while slightly shaking him.
Minho:Hmm?"
Y/N:School starts in like 30 minutes,you have to shower"
He just nodded and so I took went Jisung's room and do the same thing.
~Time skip~
I have now woken them all up and I headed off to the kitchen to make breakfast.I woke Chanyeol up cause he still has work.I then get all the stuff that I'm gonna use and wash them.
~Time Skip~
I got done making everything.

The others then settled down at the table and we started eating

~Time Skip,at school~
Hand in hand,I walk with Lee Know and Jisung right besides me.I see the others and I pull both,Jisung and Lee Know to them.
Y/N:Hey guys!"
Them:Hey Y/N! And Lee Know! And Jisung!"
CL:Y'all,prom is in 2 days!"
Jessi:And after prom we don't come to school right?"
Hyuna:Right until next year for the 11th grade"
Jay Park:Were getting old"
E-Dawn:I agree"
G-D:Me too!"
Y/N:Well let's start heading in!"
We nodded and we took off into the hallways,Their we hear whispering like,"Are they dating?" "Y/N is to pretty for him" "No Minho is to good for her"
I didn't want to do anything about it so I just go to my locker and luckily,Lee Know's is right besides me.
CL:Minho,I'm just gonna borrow your girl for a minute"
Lee Know:Its okay,I'll see y'all in class"
He says as he waves and leaves,CL grabbed my arm and took me to the girls lockerroom.
Y/N:What are we doing here?"
CL:Go check if she's in their!"
I then remembered that Tzuyu is here
Y/N:Make sure no one is here! And lock the door!"
She nodded and did what I asked.A couple of minutes later she gave me a thumbs up,and so I went to the back and into the room.I solved the problem and it opened,I was surprised at what I saw.