Medication

She nodded her head side to side while tears streaming down her face,we all smirked feeling satisfied with what we did to her.Then I told her..
Y/N:By the way Minho told me to tell you that...he doesn't want you anymore"
Her eyes widen but i grabbed the knife and put it on her neck before telling her..
Y/N:You better stay away from him or this will go threw you,ok?"
She quickly nodded her head then we warned her one more time to not mess with us or any boys no more and to not even think about getting revenge on us then she nodded her head before Jessi injected something green on her neck and she knocked out.
Y/N:Hey Jess what was that?"
Jessi:It's a medication that makes you forget whatever happened before they inject this on you and you forget what ever happened to you for the rest of your life."
I nodded and we turn on the lights again and clean up the mess before hiding Tzuyu's body in the back of the locker room since it has a secret door that only nerds can find the answer too,I solved it and the door opened..it looked as i the room has never been used then I dragged Tzuyu's body to the chair that was right in front of the door but I called Jessi over just incase the door close so that she can hold it then I walked in and put Tzuyu's body in the chair,tied her up again and decided to do something else.Then after I got done with doing that I told Jessi to take a picture witch she did then we closed the door then it locked by its self and close the wall,yes theirs a secret door behind the wall people are just stupid and they dont see it,thankfully we did and it came in handy! We made sure we left no evidence of this and ran off to our next class.This was our last class before we went home,so yes we skipped lunch just for that bitch luckily we arrived to class 2 minutes before the bell but we changed our clothes back to what we were wearing before P.E. cause they had blood on them but we made sure we didn't have any blood on us.1 minute later they classed started getting packed and then the teacher came in.
~1 hour later~
Mr.Jung:Ok class listen up! You guys don't have homework but I do have a announcement to make."
Class:What is it?"
Mr.Jung:Well since school ends in 3 weeks,the tacheres decided to take the kids on a field trip!
We all lost our shit,after 2 years of them not letting us go they finally let us go!
Mr.Jung:Quite down!"(STREAM NCT'S COMEBACK)
We all shuted up,letting our teacher continue
Mr.Jung:We will be going to Disney land and we will be staying their for 1 week then the week after that is Prom so I hope to see you all Sunday since it takes 12 hours to get their we are gonna meet up Sunday at 11:30am,right in front of the school,understood?"
Class:Yessir!"
Mr:Jung:Ok class dismissed!"
Then we all packed our shit and left.
Since it was Friday and we didn't have school tomorrow the girls and I decide to hang out tomorrow at 12:00pm but we would meet up in front of the school before going to the park so we just agreed and separated way's.I was waiting for Jisung but he never came so then I was gonna go find him but I then see him and his little group and friends coming out the school while laughing.We made eye contact and he immediately told his friends that he had to go then ran off and came besides me.
Jisung:Noona Im sorry to keep you waiting but we just heard something-"
Y/N:It's fine Jisungie now lets go home"
Then I turned around and started walking and ran besides and asked me.
Jisung:Did they tell you about the field trip? Ahhh Im so excited!"