Goodbye Unnie!

Yup,I knew it,i have a good feeling,that Jimin did it.So I was gonna ask her something so I turned around but she was nowhere in site nor was Mrs.Jeong,I look around before asking
Y/N:Where did Jimin and Mrs.Jeong go?"
We then all turned our heads but their was no sign of them.
Officer:Is their a problem?"
Y/N:Well the girl that was just with us,her room is on the 6th floor-"
I got cut off due to another officer yelling.
Officer 3:Sir, we have located her last footsteps! And it turns out she was standing on this window!"
That proves my point! I then look at the ones behind me and they had the same expression as I did.We all had the same thoughts.
Officer:Do you kids perhaps know that room?"
We stayed silent for a while until i said
Y/N:Ya that's Jimin's room"
Officer:Who's Jimin?"
Y/N:Its the girl that was supposed to be here but she just disappeared along with her friend"
He then quickly took out his notepad and asked.
Officer:What was she wearing?"
Y/N:She-"
Jessi:Navy blue booty shirts,red and white stripe crop top,with a light blue sweater over that"
Officer:And the other lady?"
Hyuna:A yellow,black and white stripe long sleeve with some dark blue shorts."
The officer nodded and wrote it all down,he then spoke into his walkie talkie and suddenly helicopters came from out of no where.
Officer:Was their anyone else in the room?"
Y/N:Well the girl that was wearing Yellow,she is actually a teacher her name is Mrs,Jeong"
CL:And well we walked in on them doing something inappropriate"
Officer:And what were you guys doing near their room?"
Y/N:Well since,Jimin and Yuna were best friends,I decided to ask her,why Yuna "commited suicide" and well she has great acting skills because when I asked her,she look so shocked and humbled"
Officer:I see but don't worry the helicopters will try to find them!"
We nodded and he said we can go back inside so we did and we all went to mines and Lee Know's room.
Once we arrived,I threw myself on the bed along with Jisung and CL.
Minho:Y/N,go change into your sleeping clothes"
I hummed and got up and grabbed my sleeping wear and took off to the bathroom.
I then changed into this.

I then go back out and put the dirty clothes in a separate suitcase,I then lay back down on the bed

Jay Park:Well were leaving,were getting pretty tired"
I nodded and got up and gave Jessi a hug.
Y/N:Goodbye Unnie!"
She just smiled at me and took off with Jay Park.Seconds later CL and G-D leave then right after that Hyuna and E-dawn leave.Jisung was surprisingly still here
Y/N:What's wrong Jisung?"
Jisung:Ahh noona it's just...."