Mortal Kombat RWBY 2

Author: I got bored at school and had some free time so I wrote these down. It will have the same characters as last time with some new ones.

Tyrian: You will bow before her grace.

Ruby: I don't fear Salem!

Tyrian: You will.

~

Raven: See why it was foolish to take the words of Ozpin over your own mother?

Yang: At least he is trying to help people, unlike you.

Raven: Oh don't make me barf.

~

Adam: The young Schnee. I was hoping to meet you one day.

Weiss: Come any closer and you will see my power doesn't come from my name.

Adam: Does it also come off the suffering of Faunus?

~

Emerald: You know your friends think you won't run away, but when push comes to shove we will see.

Blake: Running away from some one important to you. Remind you of anyone?

Emerald: Don't you dare!

~

Penny: I have to say it will be a pleasure to face you in combat Ms. Valkyrie.

Nora: Yeah, Yeah, just don't go easy on me.

Penny: I will inform you I have no plans on doing so.

~

Ren: Whatever game you are playing Emerald it isn't working.

Pyrrha: No Ren! It's me!

Ren: Prove it.

~

Cinder: Well if it isn't the blond failure.

Jaune: When will you stop murdering so many innocents?!

Cinder: When they stop getting in my way.

~

Ironwood: I will be taking you with me Watts.

Watts: Brutes like you can not understand my level of intellect and how useful it is.

Ironwood: No, I don't understand why you think working with Salem helps you.

~

Winter: My sources told me you played a hand in the fall of Beacon.

Mercury: Your point being?

Winter: You will be brought in for questioning.

~

Coco: So what's your name cutie?

Ilia: I-I'm... I-Ilia?

Coco: Well after this little fight how about you give me your number I-Ilia? (silently chuckles)

~

Tai: Who are you?

Neo: ...

Tai: Okay then.

~

Roman: Weren't you that monkey that dropped a banana on my face?

Sun: Yep, and I can do more than that.

Roman: Well let's see what you got then kid.

~

Hazel: I have heard that you have gotten in the way of Salem retrieving the Sword of Destruction.

Neptune: Yeah well we don't want it in the hands of a mad man or woman.

Hazel: Well now it will be in the hands of Salem.

~

Salem: Ah Qrow one of my most constant annoyances.

Qrow: I may not be able to kill you , but don't think I won't stop you.

Salem: Keep telling yourself that.

~

Elm: You kids betrayed Ironwood and now you must pay.

Oscar: Hey someone has to look over the people of Mantle since you refuse to.

Elm: You can't save everybody.

~

Yang: Velvet, what has happend to you after the fall?

Velvet: Moved to Shade Academy and faced multiple criminals along with my team and Team SSSN while working with other people from different teams. You?

Yang: Long story.

Author: Sorry there isn't as may as last time, but yeah I didn't say there were a lot. I just want you to know I don't plan on updating more in this book until a while after I finish the first season of RWBY Chibi. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the rest of this book that will soon come.