unbelievable

Hiro pov

It's been mouths since me and the team defeated obake and ever since then I haven't stoped thanking of her... She's fast, she's smart she's cool and I'm not, she's beautiful, as I then fall off my bed.

"Ow..." As I hear a beeping sound I know whats happing as the big marshmallow balloon my brother created comes out.

"Hello I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion, what seems to be the problem hiro?"

"I'm fine baymax really."

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your pain?"

"Uh zero im okay Baymax." I said hoping that he wouldn't scan me, but I knew better.

"I will scan you now."

"Wait don't scan me!"

"Scan complete."

"Unbelievable."

"I am sensing an increase in dopamine levels." Diagnosis: Love"

"What!? There's no way I'm in love with Gogo!"

"Gogo?" As I turn to realize Aunt Cass was standing by the door.

"Uh hey Aunt Cass!" I say nervous

"Hiro do you like gogo?

"Please don't tell her!"

"Don't worry I won't I promise but why not tell her?"

"Aunt Cass i dont thank Gogo would like me back." I say looking down

"Why not?" She says frowning

"I'm just 14, she's like 18 at lest."

"Hiro age doesn't matter if you love someone it always finds a way and why wouldn't gogo like you? From what I've seen with all your friends your closet to her."

"I'll figure this out later I need to get to class." as I grab my backpack with baymax following. As I hug aunt Cass goodbye

"Don't worry hiro im sure gogo will like you back just be your self."

"Okay..." I say as I leave the cafe and head to SFIT.