.14

*The Next Day*

When I woke up I noticed that I was in my bed. Looking up at the ceiling. Looking over I noticed that Beomgyu wasn't in his bed. He was probably at the diner or something. Beginning to set up Yeonjun walked into my room.

"Oh good your awake." He said brightly smiling. I looked at home with a dead planed expression.

"Yeah..."

"Are you hungry?" I nodded.

"Okay well freshen up and head to the kitchen" with that he left and I swung my legs over the bed and stood up. I went to my closet a got to active wear and went into the bathroom.

While doing her routine she couldn't help but replay last nights events in her head. She didn't know what to feel. Hurt? Sad? Regret? Disappointed? Maybe it wasn't just one feeling, it was all of them mixed together.

Leaving the bathroom she walked down the hall passing her younger brothers' door. Hopping off the last step Hobline walked into the living room and plopped down beside Kai. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning noona" he said resting his head on hers.

"Morning, how's your leg doing?"

"It feels fine I guess. It doesn't hurt that much" she hummed.

"Hey noona, you ready?"

"Um ready for what Tae?"

"Did you really forget"

"..."

"You promised the other day that you would walk Rain and Sean with me"

"Ooohh, okay I'm coming"

Hobline got up from that couch then ruffled Kai's hair. She and Taehyun passed the kitchen in which Soobin was in the process of cooking.

Just then as Hobline and Taehyun are putting on their shoes Rain and Sean come running into the foyer. Calmming the two hyper pups down Hobline she attaches the orange leash to Rain's collar and Taehyun did the same with Sean's light blue leash.

-2 weeks later-

Felix's POV

It's been two weeks since the incident with Hyunjin and I'm sitting in Chan's kitchen watching him cook.

"But for real tho Lix you have to get over yourselves and make up"

"But hyung he did this to himself. Did I not warn him that if he did this he would be making a huge mistake"

"Okay, but your both grow boys and it's time to act like men and settle things with verbal communication not with your damn fist"

Felix didn't say anything he just played with the rings on his fingers.

"But-"

"Okay enough!" Chan said slamming his knife on the chopping board, "I am sick and tired of hearing your but this and but that. Just quit it okay, I bet you haven't even asked Hobline how she is, how's she doing. You never know what she's feeling. She's the one caught up in between you and Jinnie's teen boy drama"

I was surprised. Chan had never risen his voice like this at me before. That's when I realized he was completely right for yelling because he snapped me out of my thoughts on blaming Hyunjin when I didn't even notice until now that there is another person involved because I was being to much of a dickhead to realize I'm in the wrong.

With that I got up for the table grabbed my backpack and left Chan's house.

"Hey Lix! Where you going?!" he sighed, " kids these days" he chuckled and shook his head picking up his knife to continue chopping the vegetables.