.9

Taking the elevator to the lobby, i exited the hosptial. Fairly quickliy i would say but i dont know. Following the sidewalk, it lead me to near by cafe that was suprisingly still open. i walked in.

"hello, miss may i take your order?"

"Yes, i would like one mango-pinapple smoothie and two lattes"

"hot or iced?"

"hot, please"

"Okay, your total is $15.39"

"thank, you sir have a goodnight"

When i left that shop i took a deatour through a little park. eventhough it was super later out it felt nice to be outside. Why do i feel like im forgetting something...Oh shi- that's right i should probably call felix he's probably wondering-

As im walking this trail in the park i see two people siting one a bench there siting really close so they must be a couple that's really cute,,wAit what the hell eww it that karen,,omg bitch that is karen...who's that dude?,,Fel-Lee Fuking Felix do my eyes deceive me?,,bitch they aren't i have fukin' 2020 vison,, the hell are they doing together...

Me being myself i hid behind a tree,,yep go ahead laugh at me all you want,, but i didn't want them to see me...

"Lixie,,i know it late but thank you for coming my home life has been really weird lately and your the only one who understands and i wanted to ask you something...will you go on a date with me?"

"uh-i-i"

"pls i really like you" she said getting closer to his face. i could hear the smirk in her tone i didn't even have to look at here face. and i think she might have said something else i couldn't hear.

"Okay, sure i'll meet at your locker at the end of school tomorrow"

Timeskip-

"Hobline your back already?"

"yea"

"are you okay?"

"yep, just tired, mom, dad i got you guys something" i handed them the coffee.

"thank you my lovely daughter"

"This other drink is for Hueuning when he wakes up i guess"

"Okay,umm your brother when down stairs you should go down with them Yeonjun is going to take you all home"

"okay" I hugged both my parents then patted Kai's head and with that i went to the lobby of the hospital,,where i met the others and Yeonjun drove us home.

After the long ride i was woken up by Yeonjun but i was too tired to walk so he carried me instead. The next morning i woke up in my bed. i looked around to room trying to adjust my eyes. to the serene. i looked over at Beomgyu's bed. he ways still sleeping. I took my phone from the side table to check the time,,it was 8:30-

"IT'S EIGHT-THIRTY!!" i yelled as loud as i could.

"OH SHIZZ!!" i heard Soobin yell from his room. at the sound of that i scurried out of my bed.

"Beomgyu, get up quick were going to be late!" he did, move not even one bit, "GYUUU,, GET UR ASS UP!" i yelled while hitting him with my pillow repeatedly.

"okay,Okay, im up damn why'd you hit me so hard, you have the fuking strength of a gorilla"

"Say it again"

"You. Have the stregnth of a fucking gorlilla!"

"Imma Bout to Beat-"

"ah,ah,ah not today you won't we have no time for this tom foolery we and about to be late to school and Omma and Appa well kill up if were tardy" Soobin said wrapping one of his arms around my waist and pulling me out of the room while holding my uniform in his other hand.

Down the hall he shoved me into the bathroom. "Hobline hurry up take a shower,,"

"okay, but i will beat Beomgyu when i get the chance"

Yeonjun was already up and ready to go with in 15 minutes this gave him time to make up a breakfast. When i finished in the bathroom i threw on my uniform put my hair in a high ponytail and headed down stairs.

"Hey careful! don't run down the stairs!!"

"Yes!" i when into this little area in front of our house where we put on our shoes and stored our coats and stuff. to be honest i am still mad at Beomgyu for losing my shoes, i really likes them. Im actually thinking of getting more but in different colors but i don't know. Mom always say don't waste your money on those kinds of things but i don't care,, Soobin waste his money on bread like hoe you don't need bread like that.

"Is everyone ready its eight-fifty-two?"

"yep, im done" i said walking into the kitchen.

"Same here" said Tae walking down the stairs.

"Hey Gyu,, bring my backpack down, will you!"

"sure thing!" he yelled back.

"why coun't you two use twin telepathy instead of yelling?"

"we do use it but i don't know its complicated" i said.

"Okay, kiddos drink up here's your breakfast" Yeonjun said smiling.

"Excuse me me but that in the hell is this?" asked Taehyun.

"It's these juice cleanser things i got-" Yeonjun tried explaining but Beomgyu cut him off.

"Hobi here's your backpack and Im sorry Hyung this smells like shit i don't want it." he said before leaving the kitchen to go put on his shoes.

"You ungreatful little shit..."

"Soobin-ah!,,Let go!"

"Coming!"

"we'll wait in the car"

Now at school,,we got out of the car and walked to the entrance. On our way in i volunteer to bring Kai's doctor's note to the office.

"Good morning, Ms.Choi what brings you here?" asked that school secretary.

"Oh, uh here is my younger brother HueuningKai's doctor slip,, he isn't going to be here for the rest of the week."

"Okay thank you then, you may go now"

"okay, bye have a nice day"

I came up upon may locker and i saw my best friends in the whole wide world!

"CHENLE, YUNMIN,JEONGIN, RYUJIN, HYE-JOO!" i yelled making them turn around and also earn annoyed looks from other people in the hallway. i didn't even care i just wanted to hug may favorite people.

"Hey Hobiiiii" they all said at the same it was low-key creepy.

"I missed you guys so much"

"we didn't go anywhere but we miss you too"

i smiled. "How about we all hang out after school?"

"sure sound like a plan,, but we have to make it through the day first and you know how Mrs.Cha is, she might do a surprise pop quiz or something"

"Sshh- keep your voice down she might hear you god dammit"

"oouu you right she's always watching, sksksk"

"did you just 'sksksk' what the hell are you,, a vsco?" asked Hye-joo.

"No..." replied Yunmin.

"bruh your the one who wears scrunchies" said chenle trying to help yunmin.

"bro whatever!" hye-joo said walking away.

"I was just kidding!" chenle yelled after her.

"welp guys lets meet here after school" i said closing my locker.

"okay!" Ryujin answered for everyone.