.2

"Min-soo!!"Sujin yells."My water broke!"

"Shiiitt! I'm coming hurry to the car."

"Okay...grab Yeonjun and Soobin!"

Min-soo runs to grab Yeonjun and Soobin. Then runs out to the car they all buckle up and speed off to the hospital....

End of Flashback

HOBLIN'S POV

If you are wondering Mom was telling the story of when she was pregnant with Me and Beomgyu. And she always retells the story. I never get tired of hearing it. Honestly it makes me not want to have kids in the future because she always says how much pain it was.

Today was Monday which meant we had school. After breakfast I go up to my shared room with Beomgyu and shove my books into my bag. As I run down the stairs I hug Mom and then out of the door to the car.

"Have a great day at school guys!"She yells from the front door. As Dad backs out of the driveway she gives a hand signal for him to call her. The car ride was quite because we all got little sleep the night before. We pulled an all nighter while Mom and Dad were on a date. Yeah I know not smart but who cares?

AUTHOR'S POV

As Min-soo drove through the school gates he drove to the drop off line. All the kids filed out of the truck one by one. HueningKai being the last one closes the truck door.

"Have a good day guys!"Min-soo says as he slowly rolls up his window. He then drove away leaving the 6 of them on the sidewalk. All the kids look at each other then to Yeonjun who motions for them to start walking in to the building. As they walk down the hall they stopped in the middle to say their goodbye's.

"See you guys a lunch" Yeonjun says walking up the stairs.

"I'm out too"says Soobin walking away to his locker.

"Three out"

"Four out" HeuningKai says as he runs off down the hallway.

"Okay. Come on Hobline" Beomgyu says as he turns toward Hobline and starts to walk down the hall.

HOBLINE'S POV

Me and Beomgyu are walking down the hall and we reach our lockers. When one of my best friend walks up to me. Zhong Chenle.

"Chenle!" I say out loud and pull him in for a tight hug.

"Heyy Hobline, hey Beomgyu!" He says with a big smile on his face.

We caught up to the other's Jeongin, Yunmin, Hye-joo and Ryujin. Me and Beomgyu being twins and all had the same classes. Except for extra classes I had art and he has music.

Once we got into class we formed a group of desk and sat down next to each other. When I got into class I realized that Mr.Seo wasn't there sitting at his desk. Today we had a sub.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mr.Nam and I'm your substitute for the day I hope we can get along well" He says with a sweet smile on his face I could tell it was his first time being a substitute teacher.

BEOMGYU'S POV

"Hey Hobline how much you wanna bet that Mr.Nam is going to crack by the end of school today?" I tell to Hobline and Yunmin starts smirking at what I said.

"Alright bet" she says staring at the victim with a creepy smile on her face.

AUTHOR'S POV

And so it has begun. The war has begun and Mr.Nam was clueless about what was about to happen. Mr.Nam went to the rest room so this was their first chance. As soon and he left the classroom Hobline and Beomgyu leave their desk and rush over to the front of the class. Yunmin runs over to the door to keep watch. Beomgyu pulls out some super glue and thumbtacks then hands them to Hobline. Then she puts glue on the bottom of the tacks and places them right side up. Yunmin started to warm them to return to their seats.

"Hey uh guys the subs coming hurry back to our seats!"

"Okay"

"Quick act normal"

"Shhhh"

"Guys-"

"Okay class I'm back now. I am going to pass out what Mr.Seo left for you last Friday." He starts walking around passing out sheets of paper.

"Uhhhh"groaned random kids in the class.

"Why Mr.Seo, so cruel!"yelled Ryujin.

BEOMGYU'S POV

Heh heh heh I'm just waiting for Mr.Nam to sit his ass down in that chair I'm going to laugh hella hard.
If this isn't the best one we've come up with than I don't what is.

AUTHOR'S POV

If you thought that the Hobline and Beomgyu duo were and good as you thought than maybe you were wrong. They may get good grades but they loved messing around with the substitute teacher's. Tho they would never pull anything on anything on Mr.Seo they liked him to much...heehee.

HOBLINE'S POV

As I was about to get up to sharpen my pencil I heard the loudest screech!

"OH MY GAHH-"

"BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"OMO wut the hell..."

Beomgyu was on the floor rolling around dying laughing and so was the whole class. I was just standing there trying my hardest not to laugh while watching Mr.Nam on the floor dying cuz of his ass. Oh man we got him good.

BEOMGYU'S POV

"BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I'm literally fuggin dying laughing here on the damn floor. Omg am I crying wut is this??

"Beomgyu get up off the floor lol" I hear Yunmin say, so I slowly get up and I still hear Chenle and Jeongin's dolphin screams.

I get up to see Mr.Nam sitting on the top of his desk with a dick face and it's so great. Hobline is still standing there  .

"Hobi, sharpen my pencil already"I say to her as she continues what she was doing.

HOBLINE'S POV

As I get to my seat I hand Beomgyu his pencil and start to pack up my stuff cuz its almost time to go to lunch.

"Hey umm guys it's not nice to prank innocent people ya know..."Mr.Nam starts,"I swear we I find out which one of you pricks have done this your getting a whole week of detention and that's on god. Play with me if you want too, it's going to backfire mark my words." Mr.Nam looked really pissed because he just embarrassed the hell out of himself infront of a whole class of highschooler's.

Woo here it is the first chapter done hope you like it ❤️ dm me if you have ideas on what I should fix and what you want to read✌️