.3

*DING DING*
(The sound of the lunch bell)

"Whooo! Yea, lunchtime!" Yunmin yells as everyone leaves the classroom.

I was the last to leave. Quickly walking over to my locker, I take out the books I already used getting my sketchbook and closing the locker. As I walked down the hall I flipped through the book looking at the old drawings. it seemed like forever since I've drawn a single picture in it.

AUTHOR'S POV

Hobline was almost at the end of the hall when she bumped into something. It was hard as a wall. Slowly looking up at Hobline meets its eyes, soon realizing it wasn't a wall it was someone's chest.

HOBLINE'S POV

I looked up and met his eyes. He was just looking down at me with a really cold stare.

"I'm sorry" she started, "I wasn't paying attention" she bowed.

He continued to stare at me I don't why? But I was low-key uncomfortable, at this time the sun was hitting his face in all the right places. He looked amazing I admired his features. WAIt does he have freckles? Oh my gah- I love freckles, especially on guys.

AUTHOR'S POV

When she snapped back to reality. She noticed that her book was no longer in her hands. She began to look for it noticing that it was on the floor she immediately picked it up and speeded off down the hallway.

BEOMGYU'S POV

"Whooo! Yea, lunchtime" My best friend Yunmin yelled. When I left the classroom I waited outside the door for him. When he finally came we walked to our lockers and then to the cafeteria. For lunch there was pizza so I and Yunmin hoped in line. After waiting a while we finally got our food. Today was really warm and sunny so we decided to eat outside.

AUTHOR 'S POV

Beomgyu and Yunmin were walking to a table that they had seen and they lowkey ran to that table because everyone knows that if there is an empty table at lunch you better hurry up and run your ass over there before the largest pricks in the damn school get there.(i would feel bad if this actually happened to ssomeone...oh wait it happened to me...)

As soon as we sat down I pulled out my phone to text my siblings where we're gonna sit.

                                                                          SIBLINGS

Guys! we're gonna sit
outside today
Bye...

Wisefuk🏀
Cool

BreadBoy🍞
Okay!

Thing1🧡
omw

BabyBro✨
I'm coming...

Taehyunnie💫
me too.

See you then.

--------------------------------------------------

About 10 minutes later they all arrived.

"Yo Yo Yo", said YeonJun as he sat his bags down.

"Hey", everyone else responded except for Hobline.

Chenle had also come and sat with them. As he greeted the boys he nudged Hobline's shoulder as a friendly gesture. No relation. Then he waved his hands in front of her face. No reaction. He started poking her arm.  Again no reation. And finally he started to tickle her. Finally something.

"Hey finally, are you good?"

"Tell you later, promise"

"Okay"

"Mmmmkkk....Guys hows your day been so far???"asked Soobin.

"Pretty good if i do say so myself"

"same"

"And what about you Kai?"

"good" he says in a small voice.

"Hey ARE YOU OKAY?"

"......"

"Hey Huening answer the question"

"......."

"Taehyunnie what happened?"

"NO DON'T TELL PLEASE!" shouts HueningKai.

"I'm sorry, i gotta....He said some kid in his class cursed him out and called him ugly and other stuff."

"Oh, I see...It's okay don't listen to them Huening"

"Okay Hyung"

"Yeah, Soobin's right"

HOBLINE'S POV

Me being my annoying self gets up from the table walks all the way around to table over to where HueningKai is siting and I give him the biggest hug ever. 

"Huening-ahhh, do you know how much Noona loves youuuuu!!!" I literally scream while pinching his cheeks.

As soon as I get back to my spot next to Chenle I wipe out my phone.

----------------------------------------------

Hey Yeonjun i know that were like five 

feet apart but don't like the fact that 

someone is bullying Huening

Yeonjunnine🏀

Oh yea for sure and when I out who its is 

im gonna beat the fuu-

i mean im gonna give them a stern talking too

Oh yea foe show Oppa lol 

welp lets stop before the others catch on...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here you guys goooo ❤❤❤❤❤ I love yall 👌✌✌✌✌  Make sure to leave your ideas and guess what im coming up with more books that i think you guys would like!!!!