I am really glad I found a best friend like her.

"any way we should get going missy we both have dates and shopping to do tomorrow on our day off so let's go to bed," Tamara says getting up from our comfortable coach and I nod following behind 

"night Tim tam," I say 

"night op" I hear Tamara say before I close my door and fall onto my bed, I smile like a love sick puppy, someone wants me and we are going on a date, thank you, Lord, I soon let the peaceful dark take over.

~The next day~

~at the mall~

Tamara and I have been at the mall for an hour now just looking around until we see a store full of beautiful dresses called the fallen angel shop. It had dress suits and beautiful elegant dresses.

We look at each other and nod, as we enter the shop we both split ways knowing we will meet each other at the dressing rooms in 15 minutes and show our clothes to each other, it's like an unwritten rule between us.

 I see three dresses that I really like. They were beautiful exactly how I like my dresses. I grab them before heading to the dressing rooms where I see Tamara waiting, with many different outfits around her. 

"you go first," I say pushing Tamara into the dressing room, she giggles but goes in anyway. These are the three outfits she chose.

"I really like the first one it suits your style and you look pretty in it," I say after she showed all the dresses to me. 

she giggles but agrees before pushing me into the dressing room. Here are the three dresses I chose.

"I love the last one, it really makes your curves stand out, I am sure Mr Mafia man would absolutely drool over you," Tamara says winking at me, 

I blush before nodding and we go to pay for the dresses,A bit over the budget but we can just pick up a few more shifts at the diner. We quickly rush back home to start our makeup and hair

~At home~

Tamara and I are both showered and in towels, I am currently doing her makeup before she speaks up 

"oh i almost forgot i got something for you, don't worry i already have mine" she winks at me while handing me a pink bag, I look inside and immediately close the bag, My face blazes with a blush, shaking my head back and forward fast. Tamara gives me her best pouty face and I finally give in. what's in the bag.

I keep going with her makeup and hair, I think I did pretty good, I nod at her as I finished.

"Fuck, girl you did such a good job, now sit down bitch it's your turn," Tamara says while pushing me down on the chair me being the only one is a towel now. About 20 minutes later Tamara was done, she stepped back and whispered 

"My masterpiece is finished". I giggled before putting my dress on, I let my hands run over my curves flattening out the dress doing a once over before nodding at myself.

We both did some finishing touches before we left to wait outside the cafe to wait for our dates to come to fetch us, lets hope this goes well.

~~~~

Opal's outfit

Tamara's Outfit

Tamara's Outfit