'chicken on friday' jisoo thought as she starts thinking of the crispy chicken in her hand with taehyung.

how happy and blissful would that be.

.

friday has reached and jisoo was standing in front of her mirror , not knowing which outfit she should choose.

afterall , she is going on a date with taehyung , but she doesnt want to be exposed to netizens, knowing how vigilant they are.

"ugh should i match my hoodie with a checkered skirt or a wide pants. ahhhh" jisoo's mind was exploding as she has never been so troubled with her outfit before.

'screw this date , i'll just go with simple. afterall , theres no point in wearing overly fanciful clothes when i am just going to my house for a night's stay.'

"yeobusaeyo ( hello ) ? manager-nim , im heading to my parent's house for a night today and wouldn't be coming back tonight." it was a form of respect jisoo gave to her manager whereas other members couldn't careless about it.

"neh" he replied and ended the call.

the route to her house was risky as she was wearing shades , bucket hat , and a mask when its late nigh.

some muffling and whispers were heard on the bus and when she was at a stop near BTS's dorm , a familiar figure caught her attention which made her took out her phone to re-confirm it.

( please dont mind the 11:41pm below )

'oh , my , god

'oh , my , god. did kim jisoo just called me babe ? i swear to god , shes the cutest' taehyung was still in his lalaland when he realise that he had miss his stop and jisoo was nowhere to be seen in the bus.

'oh shoot' he immediately got down on the next bus stop.

"sorry i got kinda too caught up with your words hehe" he explained as he sat down on the couch empty handed with jisoo looking at him angrily.

taehyung flinched when he saw jisoo and stuttered "d-did s-something h-happen ?" he asked.

"where. is. my. chicken." she asked , stopping a while after every word she said.

'oh shoot part 2. im so dead right now.'

chicken has always been jisoo's favourite since young and no one could touch her chicken and if anyone forgets to bring her chicken , they would have a punishment from her.

"hey , you know that i have my chicken rules right ?" she said with a sly smirk , making taehyung gulp his saliva.

"well , yours would be no cuddles , no kisses , no touching me for the next one week , or else you would owe me a bucket of chicken for every one second you do that." she said and left for the kitchen to start cooking their dinner.

she has expected that he didnt bring her chicken since she saw him empty handed on the bus and thought she could use this chance to tease him.

while cutting the chicken , she felt a hand snaking her waist. "yah kim taehyung now you owe me one bucket of chicken"

"its ok i'll keep doing this until i owe you 604800 buckets of chicken" he didnt mind buying chicken for jisoo since it was jisoo.

"but why 604800? did you fail math rounding up? it should be 605000 buckets of chicken." she pouted

"24 hours a day , 1440 minutes a day , 86400 seconds a day multiply by seven"

(i actually did some math for this 😂)

"fine fine fine."

.

night has fallen. taehyung and jisoo are now in her room having dinner on the bed while watching hwarang , the kdrama that taehyung starred in 4 years ago.

"ahhh han sung is so cute here" jisoo couldn't help but fangirl han sung who is right beside her at the moment.

"is han sung more handsome or is bts v more handsome?" taehyung asked abruptly.

"hmm i'll say..." taehyung stood up and looked at jisoo earnestly.

"i'll say , kim taehyung is more handsome but he looks so fierce right now..." she said with a pout.

"aww come here chi" jisoo went closer to taehyung and continued watching their k-drama.

word count : 876