One

Tasha's POV

Damn the way she just handled him has me looking at her different. I have never seen her or the boy next to her before so I know they must be new.

"Thank you." I say to her in a small voice.

"It was no problem beautiful. If you don't mind could you show us to the office?"

"Yea I can do that if you don't mind just following me."

"Damn I would follow you anywhere." I heard her say but she was talkin low.

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing beautiful, just lead the way."

"My name is Tasha by the way."

"A pretty name for a beautiful woman. I'm Nicole and this is Trey."

The rest of the walk there was quite. I didn't really say anything because as we walked people kept looking at us. I knew sooner or later they would just become like the rest. So, I took the time to enjoy this for now. When we arrived I waited at the door thinking they would walk up to the desk.

"Hello is it possible to get our schedules. We are new." The Trey said. When I looked up I saw Trey at the desk and then I turned and saw Nicole still next to me.

"You didn't have to wait with me. I know that yall will just turn out like everyone else." I said with my head down.

I felt fingers on my chin being my head up.

"We not like everyone else. We like to be around people thats real. Another thing don't put your head down beautiful your crown will fall my queen." She said

I just wanted to melt in her arms. I just nodded my head. She still had her hand on my chin and we were just looking at eachother.

"Ok lovebirds I got our schedules lets go." Trey said being us out of the whatever trance we was in.

They compared their schedules and seemed to be happy.

"Can I see your schedule if you don't mind?"

"Of course beautiful. You should talk up more you have a nice sounding voice." Nicole said handing me her schedule.

I started to blush so I looked at her schedule. She had all the same classes as me. Im pretty sure the smile on my face got big because Trey said.

"She over there smiling hard. She must see something she like."

I'm pretty sure they could see it, they would see im red as a tomato.

"You have the same classes as me." I said

"Damn my day.....no year has just been made."

"Stop it."

"Why I like seeing you blush." She said with a wink

Fuck I didn't know she could see it

"How about we get to class." Trey said laughing

We started to walk to class. I could hear people laughing and whispering things but it didn't seem to faze Nicole or Trey in anyway. They we both walking next to me one on each side talking about something but I don't know.

Then I heard the clicking of heels. Here we go again

"What you rolling your eyes for?" Nicole asked me. I didn't even know she was paying attention to me.

"Your about to see in about one minute."

"What are yall fine asses doing with this fat ass?"

That there is Sabine and her gang. They are all stick barbies but light skined. She has hated me for years. I don't really know why.