Nine

Tasha's POV

As I moved around the table setting it up she ended up helping me which I really appreciated it. I had quickly made so mashed potatoes out of the bigger potatoes in the pot. Ali like to have a side of potatoes so I made some and warm up some bread.

Once all the food was plated I call everyone down to eat

Once all the food was plated I call everyone down to eat. Nicole of course choose the sit next to my on the end so, that would put me in between her and Ali. I didn't mind though.

"Damn gurl you got it smelling good in her to the the point were I'm drooling." Bri said

"I told you Tasha can throw down you just don't know. We may not have known eachother long but I can tell you she is an amazing cook and friend." Trey said

"Aww thank you guys." I said blushing a little bit.

"We have pot roast with a side of mashed potatoes if you want it. There is all any type of drink you could want in the fridge so, help yourself."

With that I saw Trey go and get him and bri something to drink. I already knew that Ali wanted strawberry lemonade that I made the other day. I had water and Nicole had the lemonade as well. We all were eating dinner when I heard my phone go off. I left it in the living room. We don't have phones at the dinner table so that why I left it.

"Are going to get that?" Trey asked

"Nah if it is super important the will call back"

"Plus there is no phones at the dinner table" Ali said I didn't even notice he put his aid back on.

"Yo is that true?" Trey ask

"Well yea, we typically leave them in another room or if we know we are expecting a call then I'm the countertop but never at the table."

When I said that all three or them took their phones and put them on the counter top and Nicole even went to get mine and put it there.

"You guys didn't have to do that your guests." I said

"Nah its all good. If that is yalls rule we wanna adhere to it seeing as you will be seeing a lot more of us." Nicole said kissing my cheek, making me blush even more now. Everyone went back to eating. Ali had asked me for seconds which I gladly gave him and instructed the other they could have seconds as well. When I was plating I had set aside my parents some already. I got up to get the cheesecake that I took out and plate it. When I brit to the table everyone eyes got big.