Chapter 23: Kill Order

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe I threw away all my tech right when I needed it most.

Beck stood in front of me, facing out towards the city with 2 drones around him. I could hear him talking into his microphone, pretending he was flying around in his stupid suit. He must have been talking to Fury. My mouth was bound before he had started talking to Fury, so I wouldn't give anything away.

"We need another Avenger with us. If we stand any chance, I'm gonna need help," Beck said, and I got confused.

What are you up to, Beck?

I couldn't hear Fury's side of the line, but I saw Beck's eyes light up. Whatever Fury had said was what he wanted to hear.

"I'll take another look around until he gets here. This is what I fear. May God help us Fury. God help us all," he said, sounding so dumb, I wondered if Fury actually believed this bullshit.

He turned off his microphone and turned to me, as he spoke to the people who worked for him through a different mic.

"Okay people, Mr. Stark is on his way. Once he gets here, we are going to need a couple drones to fly towards him and get him out of the picture. I'll use the kid as bait, but we need the drones on standby right as he realizes what's really going on," Beck said with a small smirk. My eyes widened.

He took Peter from me. But goddamnit he wouldn't take my dad.

My hands were bound behind my back in chains, but I desperately tried to break them using basic physics. It didn't work.

Dad has to sense the drones. God, he has to. If he does, Beck doesn't stand a chance. But, he will be thrown off guard once he sees me.

Beck plan was genius, and evil.

"William, launch the drones," Beck ordered. I ignored him and tried to think of how to get to Beck, if I could ever break out of these chains.

My attention came back when I heard him say;

"Once the shows going, execute a kill order in my command."

That must have been for my dad, and our friends that Peter blurted about to Beck.

No, why am I blaming him? He had no idea. God, Peter please don't actually be dead.

3rd Person POV:

Happy and Peter knew that Fury needed to know that Beck was a fraud, but there was no way that they could just give him a little phone call.

Happy remembered his coded message that him and Fury created years ago about a surf board or something.

Happy delivered the coded message to Fury, but wasn't actually sure if he had understood it.

Peter's POV:

"Okay. Fury has got the coded message. Your friends are at the tower bridge," Happy said as he ran over to me.

"Okay," I said, hoping that they would be okay.

"Well, they called it the London bridge but I figured it out. Imma go scoop them up," Happy told me, as we had discussed. He needed to get them out of here if Beck was going to kill them. Wherever he had Y/N, I was going to find her myself.

"Okay? We're close," he said. I nodded.

"How's the suit coming?" he asked, as we both looked over towards the machines making it.

"Almost done," I said. He smiled.

"Wait wait wait, before you go. If something happens to me, can you please give this to Y/N?" I asked, pulling out the necklace. I was more than willing to give my life to save her.

"You're gonna make it back. You'll give it to her yourself," Happy said with confidence. God, I hope so.

"Okay, you got this," he said. I nodded, whispering to myself that I got this.

"Now walk me through it," he said. I took a deep breath.

"I know his illusion tech, right? All I have to do is get in the inside of the illusion then I can take it down, save Y/N, find Beck, and he's just a guy so I can take Friday right back," I explained.

"Right. But last time you got hit by a train," he reminded me, as if I had forgotten about it.

"...true. But. This time... how do I explain this...uh....I have like a sixth sense?" I tried to explain.

"The Peter tingle. That's what you're talking about right?" Happy finished. He really needs to stop talking to May.

"It's not working though. I heard it wasn't working right," he said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It is working, well I don't-I dont know if it's working-"

"Good! Okay so you got the Peter tingle," he said in mild excitement.

"That's the plan. I'm going to go get your friends. You get Y/N back," he said, returning to the pilot seat.

I got this. I got this.

Once the suit was finished, I raced to put it on, and climbed my way onto the outside of the jet. We were starting to get close to London, and I was getting a bit nervous.

Please, Y/N. Hold on just a little longer.

3rd POV:

Tony Stark finally made it to London, and flew up against Shield's building and talked to Fury.

"So who's gonna tell me what the hell is going on?" he asked. Just then, the drones projected Mysterio flying towards Tony.

"Mr. Stark, it's a pleasure to meet you, but all of the elementals, I thought we were done with them. But, there's another," Beck voiced.

"Alright, so how do we take them down?" Tony asked.

"You and I need to search for anything out of the ordinary. Once it comes, I'll keep in occupied, while you try and get everyone away from it, with as little damage as possible," he said. His plan was to make the bridge Y/N was on, start to crumble, and Tony would go over to it, see her, get off his game, and then a drone would shoot him down, killing Y/N and Tony.

(A/N: I know, I've kinda been dragging out the final battle, but I'm trying to make sure that every important detail is mentioned so that it all makes sense, especially since Tony is still alive in this, and needs to be in the battle as well. Okay love y'all <3)